a Trump vs Clinton United States Presidential Election in 2016

Who do you vote into the office of USA President?

• Total voters
:popcorn:

It's like he's facing the reality that he might get elected, and is now trying his hardest to double down on his extremist positions.

And the people following him want it to happen!

:minionshout:

You know, I always wondered if his campaign might be some sort of Brewster's Millions type scenario where he's trying to lose, but everything he does just gets him more support.

Necronic

Staff member
Oh wow now that's a movie worth making. Maybe change the sexual assault stuff to something more palatable like...I dunno, uncontrollably shitting himself during the debates. Well...I mean I guess he did that too...

Necronic

Staff member
I actually thought the first part of their response wasn't that bad.

This entire article is fiction, and for the New York Times to launch a completely false, coordinated character assassination against Mr. Trump on a topic like this is dangerous. To reach back decades in an attempt to smear Mr. Trump trivializes sexual assault, and it sets a new low for where the media is willing to go in its efforts to determine this election.​
Considering what was being thrown at them, and the context they have, this seems to be the best response. But then they just had to keep going.

It is absurd to think that one of the most recognizable business leaders on the planet with a strong record of empowering women in his companies would do the things alleged in this story,
Not really. Seeing as he has described himself doing this EXACT THING.

and for this to only become public decades later in the final month of a campaign for president should say it all
If the dem's greatest sin is making a sexual assault political, that's still a fuckton better than having a presidential candidate who seems to have committed sexual assault. That said, I see little reason to actually believe this is political, it's actually pretty common for more accusations to start coming out in situations like this. Cosby is a great example. In fact, iirc, Trump had some good points regarding Cosby's situation:

“And he should say something because he is being accused of terrible things,” Trump continued. “And to have absolutely no comment ― I think he’s getting very bad advice from a PR standpoint.”

Well trump, have anything to say?

Trump began shouting at the Times reporter who questioned him and threatened to sue the Times if the allegations were published. “You are a disgusting human being"
huh....not sure that was the right call there buddy.

This is pretty disgusting, but not for the reason people seem to be jumping on. I keep seeing people pointing to this and saying pedophilia. Trump's statements here are not pedophilic, he's not saying he wants to date a 10 year old. What he is saying is that in 10 years, that girl will be 20, and will then become part of the group of "all young women" that he objectifies.

It shows a pretty disgusting opinion on women.

Necronic

Staff member
Woah. Students of Liberty University are standing up and crying foul on Jerry Falwell defending him. They don't want trump associated with them.

The slow speed train wreck is quickly gaining speed.[DOUBLEPOST=1476331987,1476331661][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh god. Guys there's just...I can't keep up

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...sa-i-was-warned-trump-didnt-like-black-people[DOUBLEPOST=1476332176][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, in case people have t been able to keep track of everything, someone made an advent calendar

[DOUBLEPOST=1476332377][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh yeah and trump is now saying he is drafting a law suit against the NYT.

Cause that's gonna go fucking GREAT for him.

Also there are currently 9 women, including Ivana Trump, who have accused Trump of sexual assault.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_facto...ault_allegations_the_floodgates_are_open.html

Who: Natasha Stoynoff
When we found out about her allegations:
Oct. 12, 2016
When she says it happened: 2005
What she says happened: People magazine’s Stoynoff writes that she visited Mar-a-Lago in December 2005 to interview Trump and his wife, Melania, who was pregnant. While Melania was getting changed, Stoynoff says, Trump took her to another room. “Within seconds, he was pushing me against the wall, and forcing his tongue down my throat,” she says in an account of the incident for People. Later, he told her, “You know we’re going to have an affair, don’t you?” She told a colleague after the trip and thought about reporting it, but she writes, “I was ashamed and blamed myself for his transgression. I minimized it (‘It’s not like he raped me…’); I doubted my recollection and my reaction. I was afraid that a famous, powerful, wealthy man could and would discredit and destroy me, especially if I got his coveted PEOPLE feature killed.”
Who: Jessica Leeds
When we found out about it:
Oct. 12, 2016
When she says it happened: Early 1980s
What she says happened: Leeds tells the New York Times that on a flight more than 30 years ago, she was upgraded from coach to first class, where she was seated beside Trump. From the Times: “Mr. Trump raised the armrest, moved toward her and began to grope her. Ms. Leeds said she recoiled. She quickly left the first-class cabin and returned to coach, she said.” Leeds says she never told anyone about it until the campaign started, when she began telling a small number of people.
Who: Rachel Crooks
When we found out:
Oct. 12, 2016
When she says it happened: 2005
What she says happened: In the same New York Times article as Leeds’ story, Crooks says that when she was 22, she worked as a receptionist at a real estate company based in Trump Tower. One morning, she rode the elevator with him. “Aware that her company did business with Mr. Trump, she turned and introduced herself. They shook hands, but Mr. Trump would not let go, she said. Instead, he began kissing her cheeks. Then, she said, he ‘kissed me directly on the mouth.’ ” He later asked for her phone number, suggesting that he wanted to give it to his modeling agency. She told her sister and her then-boyfriend about it soon after it happened.
Who: Mindy McGillivray
When we found out:
Oct. 12, 2016
When she says it happened: 2003
What she says happened: From the Palm Beach Post: “McGillivray, 36, said she was groped by Trump at Mar-a-Lago 13 years ago. She said she never reported it to authorities. But her companion that day, photographer Ken Davidoff, vividly remembers that McGillivray pulled him aside moments after the alleged incident and told him, ‘Donald just grabbed my ass!’”
Who: Erin Burnett’s friend
When we found out:
Oct. 7, 2016
When she says it happened: Unknown
What she says happened: After the infamous “grab-’em-by-the-pussy” video surfaced, CNN’s Erin Burnett said on air that an unnamed friend of hers reported that Trump once attempted to kiss her on the mouth. Burnett quoted her friend as saying, “Trump took Tic Tacs, suggested that I take them also. He then leaned in... catching me off guard and kissed me almost on the lips. I was really freaked out.”
Who: Cassandra Searles
When we found out:
June 17, 2016
When she says it happened: 2013
What she says happened: In 2013, Searles, then Miss Washington USA, competed in the Trump-owned Miss USA pageant. Yahoo News reports that in June, Searles posted on Facebook a photo of Trump with the Miss USA 2013 competitors. “Do y’all remember that one time we had to do our onstage introductions, but this one guy treated us like cattle and made us do it again because we didn’t look him in the eyes? Do you also remember when he then proceeded to have us lined up so he could get a closer look at his property? … Oh I forgot to mention that guy will be in the running to become the next President of the United States.” After some of her fellow beauty queens responded to the post, she added in a comment: “He probably doesn’t want me telling the story about that time he continually grabbed my ass and invited me to his hotel room.”
Who: Jill Harth
When we found out:
May 14, 2016
When she says it happened: 1993
What she says happened: Harth’s allegations appeared first in a 1997 lawsuit and were surfaced in the New York Times in a big piece on women and Trump. She says that when she and her partner worked with Trump on a beauty competition in the early ’90s, he harassed her, eventually escalating to what she calls “attempted rape.” In July 2016, she told the Guardian, “He pushed me up against the wall, and had his hands all over me and tried to get up my dress again … and I had to physically say: ‘What are you doing? Stop it.’”
Who: Temple Taggart
When we found out:
May 14, 2016
When she says it happened: 1997
What she says happened: Taggart told the New York Times that when she was Miss Utah in 1997, “‘He kissed me directly on the lips. I thought, ‘Oh my God, gross.’ He was married to Marla Maples at the time. I think there were a few other girls that he kissed on the mouth. I was like ‘Wow, that’s inappropriate.’”
Who: Ivana Trump
When we found out:
When she says it happened: 1989
What she says happened: During Trump’s first messy divorce, Ivana alleged in a deposition that he assaulted her when he was angry and in pain after undergoing a hair-line procedure with a plastic surgeon she had recommended. In the 1993 bookLost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump, Harry Hurt III described a violent episode. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me,’ ” Hurt wrote. Ivana later walked this back, saying in a statement included in Lost Tycoon, “I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.”

And apparently he engaged in no shortage of 'locker room talk' on the set of The Apprentice, according to one of the winners.

http://latest.com/2016/10/apprentic...lked-about-looks-sex-with-female-contestants/

Last edited:
It is absurd to think that one of the most recognizable business leaders on the planet with a strong record of empowering women in his companies would do the things alleged in this story,
I know the question's pretty much been answered, but...What world does this guy live in? It's exactly the "upstanding", "trusted", powerful men of his generation and the one following it who are the most likely to have been corrupted this way [and already have it come out - I'm not saying men of later generations are any better] - look at DSK, and half a dozen other big names in politics and business. Men who were already big in the '80s and '90s are now slowly discovering their many "conquests"/victims aren't keeping their mouth shut anymore, the way women did in the '60s and '70s (or are now being believed more often).

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-apologises-serbia-yugoslavia-bombing-509417?rx=us

One more check in the Russian stooge category. He apologizes to Serbia for Bill Clinton stopping them from their campaign of ethnic cleansing during the violent fall of Yugoslavia.
That's....Yeah, no. That's just beyond fucked up. "US aggression"? it's the Serbs who started the war and the "cleansing", several of their generals were convicted of war crimes, they massacred children and women, and US intervention was wrong?

Good lord, this guy really needs to be kept away from any sort of power or responsibility.

During that conflict, US General Wesley Clark ordered British troops to sieze the Pristina airfield, which had already been taken by Russian peacekeeping forces, numbering about 200. The leader of the British unit was Captain James Blunt - who you might know from his musical career. Clark ordered Blunt to "overpower" the Russian troops - who were part of the UN Coalition to stop the ethnic cleansing - in order to take the airfield. Blunt refused the orders and it got sent up the wire to British General Mike Jackson, who categorically refused to start a firefight with allied troops, in a situation that could well have sparked world war. Mike Jackson instead told Blunt to encircle the airfield but not to touch it, and within a week, the Russians said, essentially, "Hey, we've got no food or water, if we share the airfield can you share your supplies with us?"

2 companies of troops on an airfield with no supplies, yet the Russians didn't fly any in? Kind of feels like they were set up to be sacrificial lambs, doesn't it?

Drumpf's lawyers accused the New York Times of making libelous statements by publishing the accounts of two of his accusers, and threatened to sue.

The New York Times has responded by explaining what constitutes libel, and inviting him and his lawyers to bring it on.

http://fw.to/I2x0gEV

Last edited: