2020pocalypse

I must admit, I did not have professional wrestler Marty Jannetty admitting to murder while breaking up with his girlfriend on Facebook on my 2020 bingo card.

Edit: sorry, he admitted to the first instance of him murdering a man and covering it up. So, serial killer Marty Jannetty...who knew?

Last edited:
I must admit, I did not have professional wrestler Marty Jannetty admitting to murder while breaking up with his girlfriend on Facebook on my 2020 bingo card.

Edit: sorry, he admitted to the first instance of him murdering a man and covering it up. So, serial killer Marty Jannetty...who knew?
I'm not convinced this actually happened. He killed a grown adult at 13? But didn't tell his older brother about it because then his brother would have killed the guy?

It'll probably turn out his Facebook "got hacked". You know like the time he admitted wanting to have sex with his daughter. :rolleyes:

100+ year quake in an area not widely known to be prone to seismic activity? Ok, that one deserves a little more attention. I've heard the obvious claim of "its the fracking," is it mineral/crude extraction related, or just a plate slipping against another plate in an ominous time?

I know sharks home in on electrical signals, so I assume it just looks like a giant kielbasa lying there with a sign that says, “Eat Me.”

—Patrick

I don't even think it's big enough to make it through the atmosphere if it even is on the right course.