2020pocalypse

Dave

Staff member
I think doing it that way completely detracted from what the song is about. And while I KNOW what low key mean, tyvm, THEY are not the ones who called it low key, the commenter did.

So they still fail.

I think doing it that way completely detracted from what the song is about. And while I KNOW what low key mean, tyvm, THEY are not the ones who called it low key, the commenter did.

So they still fail.
My apologies. Asking if you knew what the term means was a genuine question, but afterwards I realized it came off as condescending.

Dave

Staff member
Wasn't offended at all, man. I'm old. I have to look a lot of these up. Took me a week before I bothered with "yeet".

I said nothing at all sexist like they should "smile more". What I was insinuating was exactly what Emrys said. They have ZERO charisma or presence for a singing group. No stage presentation. No emotion at all. Performers, you know, perform. I've seen better energy and emotion from a broken chair being yelled at by Dirty Harry.
Ok boomer

Well I didn't have "Kanye West taints election to help friend Donald Trump win" on my 2020 bingo card, but here we are.

Well I didn't have "Kanye West taints election to help friend Donald Trump win" on my 2020 bingo card, but here we are.
Of all the things that make no sense to me right now, the leader of Blexit suddenly launching a presidential campaign is certainly up there.

Of all the things that make no sense to me right now, the leader of Blexit suddenly launching a presidential campaign is certainly up there.
It makes tons of sense when you think about it less as a valid presidential campaign and more an attempt to fuck up the election by siphoning away young and black voters, who majority wise support Biden more then Trump. The dude can't even get on the ballot in a good chunk of states now because he is joining too late, making actually winning the general election nearly impossible. It's obvious to me exactly why he is doing this, and it's because Trump poll's stink right now. This is his way to try and fuck it all up and honestly he shouldn't be allowed to do it.

Plague is not that abnormal in small animals. Prairie Dogs are usually the ones that get the blame for that around here.

I've never heard of tree squirrels getting bubonic plague. Ground squirrels are big carriers (well, their fleas are), and because of that, so are ferrets and weasels.

I've never heard of tree squirrels getting bubonic plague. Ground squirrels are big carriers (well, their fleas are), and because of that, so are ferrets and weasels.
It probably was a ground squirrel, the picture they're using in the article is from some squirrel in England of all places.

Fish that are blacker than Vanta Black and live in the darkest parts of the ocean? Sure, throw it on the fucking 2020 pile.