Export thread

2020pocalypse

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Because where the hell else is there to put shit like this?

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Because where the hell else is there to put shit like this?

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Nature finds a way...

figmentPez

figmentPez

So, you're saying the tiger snuck back in before bed-check? I wonder what caper it was pulling off while out.

Krisken

Krisken

So, you're saying the tiger snuck back in before bed-check? I wonder what caper it was pulling off while out.
Cat burglar.

Dave

Dave

Army of the 12 Monkeys strikes again.

PatrThom

PatrThom

blotsfan

blotsfan

ScytheRexx

ScytheRexx

Ebola outbreak in the Congo. Because of course.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Did you know today also happens to be the first official day of hurricane season?

--Patrick

evilmike

evilmike

Did you know today also happens to be the first official day of hurricane season?

--Patrick
Yes.

BErt

BErt

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Don't forget their is a 4% chance of a Coranal Mass Ejection this year that could wipe out all electronic and electrical equipment and send us back to 17th century level technology.

Emrys

Emrys

So, The Scampering isn't looking so bad now, is it?

Fun Size

Fun Size

Don't forget their is a 4% chance of a Coranal Mass Ejection this year that could wipe out all electronic and electrical equipment and send us back to 17th century level technology.
* starts wrapping house in tin foil *

blotsfan

blotsfan

Worked out well in The Worlds End.

PatrThom

PatrThom

* starts wrapping house in tin foil *
I remember when I was considering putting a layer of aluminum window screening under the siding as a way of keeping everyone else off my WiFi, until I realized it would also keep ME off my WiFi whenever I went outdoors.

--Patrick

figmentPez

figmentPez

PatrThom

PatrThom

It's only the 3rd, and we're already up to "C."

--Patrick

Celt Z

Celt Z

Hey, did anyone have this on their bingo card? Because I never thought I'd see the day:

NASCAR bans the Confederate flag

GasBandit

GasBandit

Hey, did anyone have this on their bingo card? Because I never thought I'd see the day:

NASCAR bans the Confederate flag

BErt

BErt

561A4AF7-7FA9-44DC-A403-BFC162A77D71.jpeg

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Sara_2814

Sara_2814

GasBandit

GasBandit

1592664177073.png

Fun Size

Fun Size

Dave

Dave

What a group of charismatic ladies.

Fun Size

Fun Size

Dave once told Gordon Lightfoot that when he sings The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald he should "smile more".

Emrys

Emrys

While I agree with the song's sentiment...

Those are singing robots, aren't they? You put a quarter in and get a bad song?

PatrThom

PatrThom

Dave once told Gordon Lightfoot that when he sings The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald he should "smile more".

--Patrick

Gared

Gared

Besides, they left out Swine Flu 2.0 (G4 EA H1N1) - isn't that this month's plot arc?

Dave

Dave

I said nothing at all sexist like they should "smile more". What I was insinuating was exactly what Emrys said. They have ZERO charisma or presence for a singing group. No stage presentation. No emotion at all. Performers, you know, perform. I've seen better energy and emotion from a broken chair being yelled at by Dirty Harry.

Tress

Tress

Besides, they left out Swine Flu 2.0 (G4 EA H1N1) - isn't that this month's plot arc?
And Australia catching on fire. So much horrible shit this year, it’s easy to get lost.

Tress

Tress

I said nothing at all sexist like they should "smile more". What I was insinuating was exactly what Emrys said. They have ZERO charisma or presence for a singing group. No stage presentation. No emotion at all. Performers, you know, perform. I've seen better energy and emotion from a broken chair being yelled at by Dirty Harry.
Do you know what “low-key” means? It was a deliberate choice to convey the mood of the song.

Fun Size

Fun Size

It was a joke about people singing a song about things that suck not showing enthusiasm.

Man, this board is a tough crowd sometimes.

Dave

Dave

I think doing it that way completely detracted from what the song is about. And while I KNOW what low key mean, tyvm, THEY are not the ones who called it low key, the commenter did.

So they still fail.

Tress

Tress

I think doing it that way completely detracted from what the song is about. And while I KNOW what low key mean, tyvm, THEY are not the ones who called it low key, the commenter did.

So they still fail.
My apologies. Asking if you knew what the term means was a genuine question, but afterwards I realized it came off as condescending.

Dave

Dave

Wasn't offended at all, man. I'm old. I have to look a lot of these up. Took me a week before I bothered with "yeet".

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

THEY are not the ones who called it low key, the commenter did.

So they still fail.
"Low-key fuck 2020" is literally the chorus

PatrThom

PatrThom

"Low-key fuck 2020" is literally the chorus
You would think that since the term "chorus" has been around since his teens, he wouldn't have to look it up.

--Patrick

Dave

Dave

Okay I admit once it started I lost interest very quickly.

blotsfan

blotsfan

Ok boomer

ScytheRexx

ScytheRexx

Well I didn't have "Kanye West taints election to help friend Donald Trump win" on my 2020 bingo card, but here we are.

Gared

Gared

Well I didn't have "Kanye West taints election to help friend Donald Trump win" on my 2020 bingo card, but here we are.
Of all the things that make no sense to me right now, the leader of Blexit suddenly launching a presidential campaign is certainly up there.

ScytheRexx

ScytheRexx

Of all the things that make no sense to me right now, the leader of Blexit suddenly launching a presidential campaign is certainly up there.
It makes tons of sense when you think about it less as a valid presidential campaign and more an attempt to fuck up the election by siphoning away young and black voters, who majority wise support Biden more then Trump. The dude can't even get on the ballot in a good chunk of states now because he is joining too late, making actually winning the general election nearly impossible. It's obvious to me exactly why he is doing this, and it's because Trump poll's stink right now. This is his way to try and fuck it all up and honestly he shouldn't be allowed to do it.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Performers, you know, perform.
And they where performing as being unenthusiastic / unemotional.

You might as well complain the mime's performance wasn't loud enough or your tastes...

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Dei

Dei

Plague is not that abnormal in small animals. Prairie Dogs are usually the ones that get the blame for that around here.

Emrys

Emrys

I've never heard of tree squirrels getting bubonic plague. Ground squirrels are big carriers (well, their fleas are), and because of that, so are ferrets and weasels.

Dei

Dei

I've never heard of tree squirrels getting bubonic plague. Ground squirrels are big carriers (well, their fleas are), and because of that, so are ferrets and weasels.
It probably was a ground squirrel, the picture they're using in the article is from some squirrel in England of all places.

GasBandit

GasBandit

1594854918741.png

blotsfan

blotsfan

But pandemic never stopped.

Gared

Gared

Who had Flooding in the NY/NJ Tunnel System on their Bingo Card?

figmentPez

figmentPez

But pandemic never stopped.
The protests didn't, either.

Celt Z

Celt Z

Every time I drive through those tunnels, that is my nightmare. That stupid movie Daylight didn't help, either.

Emrys

Emrys

January 2021
angry-zombie-ferret.jpg

PatrThom

PatrThom

Now, now. We all know the asteroid isn't actually coming until it is sworn in on Jan 20th.

--Patrick

Bubble181

Bubble181

Why are you waiting that long? I think most of us will happily welcome the Scampering sooner.

BErt

BErt

Angry zombie ferret 2020 he has my vote

Gared

Gared

Massive oil spill in pirate controlled waters, anyone?

Gared

Gared

Fish that are blacker than Vanta Black and live in the darkest parts of the ocean? Sure, throw it on the fucking 2020 pile.

GasBandit

GasBandit

2020 be all like

1595854124218.png

PatrThom

PatrThom

I see Darkseid has been working on his "Oh! MAGA!" beams.

--Patrick

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Gared

Gared

Yep, yep, yep.

Dave

Dave

SNL are a bunch of geniuses.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Mystery seeds from China are landing in Americans' mail boxes

The USDA and agriculture officials in multiple states have issued warnings about unsolicited shipments of foreign seeds and advised people not to plant them.

"USDA is aware that people across the country have received suspicious, unsolicited packages of seed that appear to be coming from China," the USDA's Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) said in a statement Tuesday.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Bubble181

Bubble181

But it's not a new one! It says so right there! It's a really Old One!

(see how I didn't turn that into a @Dave joke? I didn't! I'm a good boy! Can I come out of the corner now?)

Emrys

Emrys

But it's not a new one! It says so right there! It's a really Old One!

(see how I didn't turn that into a @Dave joke? I didn't! I'm a good boy! Can I come out of the corner now?)
Have you learned your lesson?

Bubble181

Bubble181

Have you learned your lesson?
...Who? Who? Who?

Emrys

Emrys

...Who? Who? Who?
I thought so.

OK, out of the corner. Go get a snack.

Bubble181

Bubble181

I thought so.

OK, out of the corner. Go get a snack.
Whoooo!

bhamv3

bhamv3

Who let the owl out?

jwhouk

jwhouk

Meanwhile, Tempe's burning.

Krisken

Krisken

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Buckle up, spanky. It's time to go for a ride.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Buckle up, spanky. It's time to go for a ride.

"it flattened the curve though... vertically"

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

I must admit, I did not have professional wrestler Marty Jannetty admitting to murder while breaking up with his girlfriend on Facebook on my 2020 bingo card.

Edit: sorry, he admitted to the first instance of him murdering a man and covering it up. So, serial killer Marty Jannetty...who knew?

mikerc

mikerc

I must admit, I did not have professional wrestler Marty Jannetty admitting to murder while breaking up with his girlfriend on Facebook on my 2020 bingo card.

Edit: sorry, he admitted to the first instance of him murdering a man and covering it up. So, serial killer Marty Jannetty...who knew?
I'm not convinced this actually happened. He killed a grown adult at 13? But didn't tell his older brother about it because then his brother would have killed the guy?

It'll probably turn out his Facebook "got hacked". You know like the time he admitted wanting to have sex with his daughter. :rolleyes:

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Almost forgot about this from yesterday morning.

Gared

Gared

100+ year quake in an area not widely known to be prone to seismic activity? Ok, that one deserves a little more attention. I've heard the obvious claim of "its the fracking," is it mineral/crude extraction related, or just a plate slipping against another plate in an ominous time?

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

MindDetective

MindDetective

FB_IMG_1597209837649.jpg

PatrThom

PatrThom

I know sharks home in on electrical signals, so I assume it just looks like a giant kielbasa lying there with a sign that says, “Eat Me.”

—Patrick

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Fire tornadoes. :Leyla:

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Oh, FFS.

drifter

drifter

That's the strain we already have. This is actually old news.

figmentPez

figmentPez

figmentPez

figmentPez

jwhouk

jwhouk

Uhm, Guys?

This is, kinda, like only 25 miles from me?

And there's ZERO containment at the moment?

Guys?

Hello?

GasBandit

GasBandit

1598247492070.png

PatrThom

PatrThom

Or even some less interesting ones.

--Patrick

PatrThom

PatrThom

speedydelivery.png

source
Ooo, a write-in candidate!

--Patrick

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

View attachment 35079
source

--Patrick
It's got like a .41% chance of impact. They should name it "Kanye" :)

Krisken

Krisken

View attachment 35079
source

--Patrick
Bastard asteroid, showing up 4 years too late.

Dei

Dei

I don't even think it's big enough to make it through the atmosphere if it even is on the right course.

Fun Size

Fun Size

I don't even think it's big enough to make it through the atmosphere if it even is on the right course.
Spoilsport.

BErt

BErt

figmentPez

figmentPez

GasBandit

GasBandit

1598805096959.png

jwhouk

jwhouk

That has an "Allstate" commercial written all over it. Literally.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Hasn’t he suffered enough?

—Patrick

bhamv3

bhamv3

PatrThom

PatrThom

ld20.png

source

If it's not one thing, it's another.

--Patrick

Celt Z

Celt Z

Oh, 2020, you so cray-cray.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Humanity is a plague.
Mainly the short-sighted, selfish, & stupid ones.

--Patrick

Celt Z

Celt Z

I hope they sue the shit out of that couple. Gender reveals beyond, "hey, we're having a ___!" are stupid and vain as far as I'm concerned, and the recent trend of viral or Instagramable stunts are a sign of shallow people who need a priority check.

Tress

Tress

I hope they sue the shit out of that couple. Gender reveals beyond, "hey, we're having a ___!" are stupid and vain as far as I'm concerned, and the recent trend of viral or Instagramable stunts are a sign of shallow people who need a priority check.
1599504756981.gif

PatrThom

PatrThom

I hope they sue the shit out of that couple.
They usually do.

Also if you want to be creative, post a bunch of eggplants/bananas/cucumbers or peaches/bundt cake/onion rings to your insta. No need to blow anything up IRL.

--Patrick

MindDetective

MindDetective

We posted a picture of us eating strawberry ice cream. No need for spectacle in this kind of thing.

figmentPez

figmentPez

EDIT: I'm too tired to search right now, but considering that this isn't the first gender reveal explosion to cause a fire, I'm absolutely certain that statement is true.

EDIT 2: Turns out I'm grumpier than I thought. Turns out this is at least the third time a gender reveal explosion has gone horribly wrong. One in Florida caused a 10 acre fire. While another in Iowa killed a woman.

Dei

Dei

I'm glad I had children before this became mainstream. I think it's ridiculous.

Celt Z

Celt Z

Agreed, not that I'd want it anyway. I'm also grateful that all my friends and family either had kids before this was a thing, or had the sense not to try.

...With the one exception of my friend's wife, who insisted she wanted a gender reveal party, and luckily she just went for a cake with a reveal center. Not so lucky was her melting down in front of everyone and the video camera when she found out she was having a boy and not the girl she wanted.

Frank

Frank

My brother's gender reveal party 2 weeks ago was a text telling me they were having a boy.

bhamv3

bhamv3

My sister's gender reveal for her baby was three days after the birth, when she sent a message to the family chat group. "Hey, we're naming the baby Matilda." And we were all like, "Oh, it's a girl."

MindDetective

MindDetective

Oh yeah, well we aren't going to reveal the gender of our next child until they win an Oscar for best Actor/Actress!

GasBandit

GasBandit

blotsfan

blotsfan

Ngl it would be kinda funny if you did the gender sex reveal with a cake from an erotic bakery that made the corresponding cake.

GasBandit

GasBandit

1599568504377.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

Spoilered for size/length

1599587624599.png

1599587640394.png

1599587677955.png

1599587715138.png

1599587725891.png

1599587738714.png

1599587756874.png

1599587774313.png

1599587829910.png

1599587888565.png

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

figmentPez

figmentPez

bhamv3

bhamv3

"We shouldn't have let Kirk onto the ship nine months ago."

GasBandit

GasBandit

1599671863355.png

PatrThom

PatrThom

I didn’t know that was even a thing.

—Patrick

Dave

Dave

figmentPez

figmentPez

Quest Completed Fallout 3 _ Gender Reveal Party.jpg

blotsfan

blotsfan

Speaking of fires, how's the Amazon doing these days?

@Li3n

@Li3n

Speaking of fires, how's the Amazon doing these days?
The Amazon savannah is doing just fine:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/10/americas/brazil-amazon-fires-carlos-nobre-intl/index.html

Ahead of schedule even.

BErt

BErt

Please don’t open these, please don’t open these...

GasBandit

GasBandit

Return the slab!....

figmentPez

figmentPez

Thick swarms of mosquitoes are killing livestock in Louisiana after Hurricane Laura

"Clouds of mosquitoes have been so thick in southwest Louisiana since Hurricane Laura that they're killing animals, including horses and cattle."

GasBandit

GasBandit

One man seen in the vicinity completely lacking clothes...

PatrThom

PatrThom

Mystery seeds from China are landing in Americans' mail boxes

The USDA and agriculture officials in multiple states have issued warnings about unsolicited shipments of foreign seeds and advised people not to plant them.
Hundreds of Americans planted/ate Chinese mystery seeds, according to USDA.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

--Patrick

Celt Z

Celt Z

I want to be shocked or surprised by this. I really want to be.

figmentPez

figmentPez

I want to be shocked or surprised by this. I really want to be.
I'm still rating it OMGWTFBBQ because it's distressing.

@Li3n

@Li3n

MindDetective

MindDetective

And...

Or is it too early for the results?

figmentPez

figmentPez

Yet another reason why we need the USPS!

@Li3n

@Li3n

Oh, no, i was wondering about the results of planting / eating them...

figmentPez

figmentPez

Dei

Dei

bhamv3

bhamv3

If these were crows in Boston, I'd have an explanation for their deaths. But for New Mexico, I got nothing.

figmentPez

figmentPez

"The Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife said on Twitter that 'Not much is known about the impacts of smoke and wildfires on birds.'"

Well, the wildfires would be my first guess as to why, but it's 2020 so who knows what horrific thing could be the real cause.

PatrThom

PatrThom

it's 2020 so who knows what horrific thing could be the real cause.
West Nile is known for causing a spike in bird deaths. Is this due to the spike in mosquito populations? Or is it a different virus?
Guess we'll find out in a week or two.

--Patrick

figmentPez

figmentPez

Dei

Dei

jwhouk

jwhouk

In the famed words of John Hurt, "oh no, not again!"

Celt Z

Celt Z

I feel like xenomorphs could only improve this year.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I feel like xenomorphs could only improve this year.
Like HR Geiger, if I'm going to be subjected to horror at least make it sexual horror

bhamv3

bhamv3

Like HR Geiger, if I'm going to be subjected to horror at least make it sexual horror
Seconded.

mikerc

mikerc

@Dave! Get the flappy hooties out!

Dave

Dave

PatrThom

PatrThom

AAAGH! Close it! Close it! Close it up again!

--Patrick

Dave

Dave

GasBandit

GasBandit

1600531644000.png

PatrThom

PatrThom

Hope they remember to pack their emergency pants there in Grouse Mountain.

--Patrick

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Nasty.

Cog

Cog

Sangay Volcano is active again. We are expected to have ashes later tonight.

1600651579930.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

BErt

BErt

let’s add some brain-eating amoeba in because why not

PatrThom

PatrThom

I was going to post that over in the political thread with, "Explains a lot."

--Patrick

Frank

Frank

These bad boys are becoming more common as the water warms up.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Let's be honest. If there is brain-eating amoeba in American waters, then they've already done their damage.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Let's be honest. If there is brain-eating amoeba in American waters, then they've already done their damage.
Nah, they'll starve

blotsfan

blotsfan

They will be able to eat brains as most of brain function is not tied to being intelligent.

GasBandit

GasBandit

1601830187101.png

Dei

Dei

So are you saying that *you* are the monster at the end of 2020?

blotsfan

blotsfan

At the end of 2020 the most evil creature of them all will be unleashed on the planet!

It turns out its man.

GasBandit

GasBandit

So are you saying that *you* are the monster at the end of 2020?
TBH I didn't remember how this book ended and then you said that and I had to go look it up and now I feel like my use of the meme has trapped me into owning the role, soooooo...

PatrThom

PatrThom

Has anyone ever told you that 2020 is very strong?

—Patrick

General Specific

General Specific

At the end of 2020 the most evil creature of them all will be unleashed on the planet!

It turns out its man.
0AAE1017-245A-46E3-A9CB-163A91A5FAF8.jpeg

figmentPez

figmentPez

GasBandit

GasBandit

PatrThom

PatrThom

1606241059745.jpeg

Hmmmm...

—Patrick

ScytheRexx

ScytheRexx

Don't know, the aliens really need to get their shit together, that Monolith is less imposing obsidian god and instead scuffed up metal that fell out of a truck.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Some alien was using the desert as a workplace to assemble space-Ikea furniture, and that's the Inter-galactic version of an Allen-wrench that fell to the ground as they were packing up to leave.

figmentPez

figmentPez

WUT?

"Mink infected with a mutated strain of COVID-19 in Denmark appear to be rising from the dead, igniting a national frenzy and calls from local officials to cremate mink carcasses."

"... there is likely a scientific explanation for the zombie-like reemergence from their graves."

The graves were shallow, decomposition causes gasses which caused some bodies to resurface, and they're going to bury them deeper next time, and put up a fence. Hopefully the fence is to keep animals and people out. Because if you need a fence to keep bloated corpses contained...

PatrThom

PatrThom

...here we go again?

--Patrick

chris

chris

PatrThom

PatrThom

...Aaaaaaaand it's gone.

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

It was slighly less mysterious for the sawblade marks in the rock around the base where you can see people cut the hole to install it, and the fact that it was hollow and riveted together instead of a single solid piece of metal.

Tress

Tress

It was slighly less mysterious for the sawblade marks in the rock around the base where you can see people cut the hole to install it, and the fact that it was hollow and riveted together instead of a single solid piece of metal.
How the fuck am I supposed to make a clickbait headline that scares dumb people if I include logic?

Celt Z

Celt Z

I thought I saw an article that said a lot of tv shows and movies have filmed in that exact spot, so it was a piece of prop or something left behind.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Apparently it's been moved to Romania now?

--Patrick

ScytheRexx

ScytheRexx

Apparently it's been moved to Romania now?
Likely a copy cat. This is the same theory around crop circles appearing in different countries. Someone sees a article about something bizarre and realized they also have a giant hunk of metal they can stick somewhere in the ground randomly to make people freak out.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

figmentPez

figmentPez

PatrThom

PatrThom

Likely a copy cat. This is the same theory around crop circles appearing in different countries. Someone sees a article about something bizarre and realized they also have a giant hunk of metal they can stick somewhere in the ground randomly to make people freak out.
Yeah there's a story floating around about some guy who watched a bunch of what he called "locals" who took it upon themselves to break it down and pack it out.
More footage of the meteorite from the BBC
Footage which has apparently been taken down already?

--Patrick

figmentPez

figmentPez

Footage which has apparently been taken down already?
Nah, the auto-embed is just broken. I think I fixed it by doing more than just pasting the raw link.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Rare? This is the second one THIS WEEK.

PatrThom

PatrThom

eeyaaagh.png

source

:eek::eek::eek:

--Patrick

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

:facepalm:

Fun Size

Fun Size

We'll have to wait for the porn parody before we get to "Finger lickin' good".

PatrThom

PatrThom

This better not be a new prion thing.

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

This better not be a new prion thing.

--Patrick
Mad Chicken Disease?

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Mad Chicken Disease?
"Raging Cock Syndrome"

PatrThom

PatrThom

Uh-oh. When it gets to the point where people can't even afford to buy the water they need, that's when stuff is really gonna go to Hell.
Oh, wait...

--Patrick

jwhouk

jwhouk

(looks verrrrryyy sternly at @PatrThom)

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

figmentPez

figmentPez

Yeah, that sounds about right.

figmentPez

figmentPez

View attachment 36263

Hmmmm...

—Patrick
San Francisco residents marvel at ‘Christmas miracle’ of gingerbread monolith in park

Gingerbread Monolith.jpg

Dave

Dave

2020 miracles are stretching the meaning of the word.

GasBandit

GasBandit

1609091036686.png

jwhouk

jwhouk

And as if 2020 couldn’t do enough damage...

I drove through that exit ramp numerous times this year.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Monotony 2020 pandemic.jpg

Tiger Tsang

Tiger Tsang

Last seen in the company of a 6-8 year old straw haired white male with a sled.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Oh, FFS. It never ends.

figmentPez

figmentPez

Honestly, I'm only surprised that they didn't keep running traffic over the bridge until it collapsed.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Honestly, I'm only surprised that they didn't keep running traffic over the bridge until it collapsed.
They're lucky. Because it looks to me more like a fracture than just a crack. :Leyla:

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

They're lucky. Because it looks to me more like a fracture than just a crack. :Leyla:
Screenshot_20210514-105303_Facebook.jpg

figmentPez

figmentPez

ScytheRexx

ScytheRexx

So northwest hit by a 110 degree heat dome, deadly tropical storms smashing the south, and now Canada getting lit up by "fire clouds" launching 700k lightening strikes.

Every conservative voter on the planet "Wow that's weird, I wonder why all this is happening. It's really baffling why all these random weather events keep occurring and getting more chaotic. I guess we will never know."

PatrThom

PatrThom

Every conservative voter on the planet "Wow that's weird, I wonder why all this is happening. It's really baffling why all these random weather events keep occurring and getting more chaotic. I guess we will never know."
"Those Antifa folks are messing with the weather now? Is there no limit to their treachery?"

--Patrick

Bubble181

Bubble181

"Those Antifa folks are messing with the weather now? Is there no limit to their treachery?"

--Patrick
It's God punishing all the gays. Round 'm up and shoot' m all. Oh, and the brown, heathen, handicapped, Jewish, or otherwise not properly devote, of course. Socialists and such.
I'm sure a rich industrial nation can find a clean, "final solution" to get rid of these unwanted groups permanently.
It's what God would want.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I'm sure a rich industrial nation can find a clean, "final solution" to get rid of these unwanted groups permanently.
It's what God would want.
I can see this as a movie plot: Aliens/God/ThePlanet/dolphins say they will punish humans until they get rid of all "the bad people."
"There, we got rid of the gays!" - punishment continues
"Right so we exterminated all those dirty homeless" - punishment continues
"Ok fine it'll mean we have to pick our own crops but we got rid of all the brown people." - punishment continues
"I don't understand it! We're the only ones left, but the punishment is still going on!" - r/selfawarewolves

--Patrick

Celt Z

Celt Z

figmentPez

figmentPez

The ocean is on fire.

PatrThom

PatrThom

The ocean is on fire.
You hear that, Cleveland? See what you started?

--Patrick

Frank

Frank

Attachments

GasBandit

GasBandit

Ha ha ha ha ha ARE YOU READY FOR MORE

Hrm, didn't we heave a thread for all the endtimes stuff that has been happening since 2020?

Bubble181

Bubble181

Hrm, didn't we heave a thread for all the endtimes stuff that has been happening since 2020?
Sure, it's this one. Sorry, no, I meant this one.
Oh, man, hah, I'd forget my head next. Of course I mean these guys and this one too.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Sure, it's this one. Sorry, no, I meant this one.
Oh, man, hah, I'd forget my head next. Of course I mean these guys and this one too.
That's the one. I mean the "these" that goes to the 2020 apocalypse thread.