[NHL] 2011-2012 Season is Over (Kings take the Cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK once and for all lets settle this thing.

There is no rivalry between Toronto fans and Ottawa fans. It's been 20yrs and nothing has changed. Ottawa fans are simply Toronto fans that can't afford tickets to the Toronto games.

Tonight the Ottawa crowd booed heavily every time they touched the puck but cheered every hit and goal for Toronto. Now remember folks Ottawa is fighting for a play off spot and the division championship. Toronto has only fleeting play off hopes. Seriously that stadium should have been screaming for the Sens all night long, but instead nothing but crickets.

TL : DR No such thing as an Ottawa Senators fan.

Also 86 penalty minutes! An own goal! And Grabovski ejected for fighting!

Meanwhile, my boys in gold are looking awful every night out.

And Pekka's going to be a mass of quivering goo if he doesn't get some time off before the playoffs start.

8-0
I actually only got in when it was already mid way through the second period, and had no interest in watching from there. I saw the score.
I wish they'd at least TRY against Boston.

And with having their way with the Preds last night (arguably the best team the Western Conference has to offer), the Pens just clinched a playoff berth.

LORD STANLEY WE'RE ON OUR WAY YOUR PROMISED LAND!!

And with having their way with the Preds last night (arguably the best team the Western Conference has to offer), the Pens just clinched a playoff berth.

LORD STANLEY WE'RE ON OUR WAY YOUR PROMISED LAND!!
Woah, woah woah, put down the crazy cool aid. That's friggin ludicrous! What rock have you been living under? There is no way in heck that Nashville is the best team in the West. :troll:

At this rate it's going to be Ottawa dropping out, and Buffalo and Washington both making it in. Blech.

Wow that was some particularly bad communication on my part.

There was a scrum after the whistle.
Neil was not initially involved in the conflict but rather away from it.
Neil tried to enter the scrum but a linesman got in front of him and told him no.
Neil tossed the linesman aside and entered the scrum.
Why did Neil not get an automatic game misconduct for intentionally touching an official?

I have to change my statement about the Pens. As long as Crosby and Fleury stay healthy, I don't see anyone stopping them.

I have to change my statement about the Pens. As long as Crosby and Fleury stay healthy, I don't see anyone stopping them.
I don't think Fleury would have saved them tonight, with how their defense was playing.

i dunno man, Thiessen giving up all those softies, really sucked the momentum out of everyone. But you're right, the Pen's D just wasn't there.

He's got two points in two games.

Theoretically, we still have a shot at home ice in the playoffs (and a very outside chance at the DT).

Our goaltender hasn't fallen apart on us yet.

We're either gonna flame out, or we're gonna be playing looooong into the spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.