Zap’s Miscellaneous 2.0

Zappit

Staff member
Are you just trying to get @GasBandit to deepfake them singing a "You've Got the Touch" duet?

--Patrick
Is that something I absolutely NEED in my life? No.

Is it something I wouldn’t mind seeing? I would not mind seeing that nor would I mind providing higher-res versions for such a project.

GasBandit

Staff member
I don't have their voices, so it's kinda moot... unless you want them to both sound like Stan Bush (or me and Terrik)

Also optimus prime's lack of visible lips kinda throws a wrench in things, too.

Zappit

Staff member
It would go well if we had Galvatron lip-syncing it...or Unicron...

I may have to draw Unicron - immediately.

Zappit

Staff member
Since it doesn’t take quite as long to produce a Huzzah! strip, I thought I’d do make up some coloring pages - maybe even put together a book.

Zappit

Staff member
I got some catching up to do, I realize!

I’ve been doing all these coloring pages and I had a bit of a realization today. I’ve been saving print quality versions of Huzzah! If I look into that Amazon self-publishing thing, I could do the first webcomic print edition that’s also a coloring book? Maybe?

Hey @Zappit , just wondering, are you still updating Huzzah! on your own page and is it just the forum lagging behind, or is there a hiatus/break/thingie I missed?

Don't want to hound you or anything, just curious if I'm missing stuff or it's just been a while :)

Dave

Staff member
Hey @Zappit , just wondering, are you still updating Huzzah! on your own page and is it just the forum lagging behind, or is there a hiatus/break/thingie I missed?

Don't want to hound you or anything, just curious if I'm missing stuff or it's just been a while :)
My guess it's health-related. Which is totally fine.

Zappit

Staff member

I‘m kind of on a hiatus. I started Huzzah! right when I started getting really sick, and now that I‘m finally starting to feel better, I just don’t have a lot of motivation to get right back to it. I guess I’m just associating it with those difficulties, and I’m still working to get over that. I started doing the little sci-fi comic above just because I wanted to do something in color - something a little different.

I‘m kind of on a hiatus. I started Huzzah! right when I started getting really sick, and now that I‘m finally starting to feel better, I just don’t have a lot of motivation to get right back to it. I guess I’m just associating it with those difficulties, and I’m still working to get over that. I started doing the little sci-fi comic above just because I wanted to do something in color - something a little different.
That's completely understandable :) Focus on your health, and on what inspires you or you are inspired for. I'd much rather read 2 completely unrelated one-offs which you like and wanted to do, than a dozen sequential comics you made because you felt you "had to" :thumbsup: