[PC Game] World of Warcraft: Catch All Thread

Man, I am having too much fun as an enhancement shaman. It's like my favorite spec ever. You're just a lightning spewing tornado of death.

Nah, that way smaller servers already precariously shitty economy wouldn't be completely fucked by the CRZ thing.

Lots of griping from me here, but I only gripe because I love.

GW2's economy stands up to it, but then the game's still new-ish so that could change. Though really I don't see why economy matters much anymore, gold is so easy to come by if you're willing to work for it through dailies. Granted the server I've mainly played on is basically dead, so this could skew things a little.

I don't mean to sound entitled but one thing that's always bothered druids is that there is no point to getting -good looking gear- because we'll never see it, no matter what spec
Don't forget that Restoration has been "formless" too since Cataclysm started, with our Tree Form becoming a cooldown rather then a real form. As you mentioned, Balance now has Glyph of the Stars to cover up Moonkin. I don't see them changing Feral and Guardian though. Forms are sort of the trademark of the Druid, and they need to have some actually require them. Otherwise they would just be glorified stances.

Don't forget that Restoration has been "formless" too since Cataclysm started, with our Tree Form becoming a cooldown rather then a real form. As you mentioned, Balance now has Glyph of the Stars to cover up Moonkin. I don't see them changing Feral and Guardian though. Forms are sort of the trademark of the Druid, and they need to have some actually require them. Otherwise they would just be glorified stances.
You're absolutely correct, I do enjoy Feral/Guardian forms, just wish we had something more than Incarnation to -show-.
Overall I'm still very happy with Druid as it's always been my main. I did forget about Restoration too, I simply never messed with anything outside of Tanking or Melee dps as a Druid.

That could be done just as easily by a non druid. In fact, it happens to me all the time where I'm the one killing the mob on the node.[DOUBLEPOST=1348595998][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes you can, it's super cool to watch after you've cleared a mob from a node.

That could be done just as easily by a non druid. In fact, it happens to me all the time where I'm the one killing the mob on the node.
It's worst when it's an enemy faction player.

Once, I was killing a mob near a node on my BE Paladin when a Draenei Warrior came down to take the node. I threw my shield at him and proceeded to have a 10 minute fight over that Saronite. Good times.

I won, btw, those pickaxe hits were like music.

I was extremely unhappy when tree of life became a temp buff instead of a form. Though, yes, if you actually want to see your armor, healers will almost always be in caster form now.

Also, fuck the glyphs they added to make your spells LOOK like they used to. Like the one that makes one totem look like 4 or to make resto druids look like the tree of life.

Also, fuck the glyphs they added to make your spells LOOK like they used to. Like the one that makes one totem look like 4 or to make resto druids look like the tree of life.
Why? I actually like they decided to try to let us somewhat keep out old looks, even if just in spirit.

I gave up on my Shaman in Wrath. I've played Enhance since BC as one of the first Draenei Shaman to hit level cap, and Blizzard has no fucking idea what they want to do with the spec. The primary stats have flopped all over the place so much.

Another thing annoying me. Quest rewards being tailored to the person doing the quest is nice, but can't I get a choice between tank or DPS loot, instead of being given gear specifically for my current spec? Annoying having to switch specs to see my gear options. :p

I highly recommend doing the Jade Temple instance right after you're done with Jade Forest. It's heart wrenching and carries alot of emotion.

Also, I just finished Valley of the Four Winds and I'm really very entranced by the lands and the people I've met.

Ugh, reason 6050 to hate CRZ. Shifting (and it is very obvious when it happens) to a server that's overburdened and having my latency skyrocket.

Man I am loving this expansion. I log on an I just don't know what to do half the time, or where to go. I just moved into the Valley of Four Winds, after the epic Jade Forest conclusion. Decided to focus my Alliance since my Horde server is queue city during the night.

Only one thing is bothering me, and that's leveling feels really slow. I understand why, but it just feels... wrong... only getting like 1% of a level per quest. At the least the story is engaging enough that I don't really care that much, but it will probably be a lot harder once I move to my alts. I blame those that power through the game in less then a day, since if they made it any easier for my casual ass those people would be 90 in two hours.

On the brighter side, I am glad they decided to really pepper the continent with trade nodes. I mean seriously, I was tripping over Ghost Iron every few feet. I know this will make it a pain to sell, but makes it so much easier to farm. I am so used to nodes often being like leagues apart from eachother, it's nice to stumble on like five in the same hillside.

Don't even get me started on pet battles, I have to force myself not to do them just so I can do some leveling. First day I already started working down trainers and collecting the southern EK pets. Who here you think will be the first Zookeeper?

I know exactly what you mean, I have to fight urges to level through Panderan Cooking or really look into the Tiller's faction. I'm attempting to simply play through all the zones and complete all the quests before doing anything else. Also I'm only entering dungeons when they coincide with the story thus far. Trying really hard not to make a Horde Druid to see that side of the storyline too. Pet battles, from the way my guild keeps going on and on about it, is trying my resolve as well.

Man I am loving this expansion. I log on an I just don't know what to do half the time, or where to go. I just moved into the Valley of Four Winds, after the epic Jade Forest conclusion. Decided to focus my Alliance since my Horde server is queue city during the night.

Only one thing is bothering me, and that's leveling feels really slow. I understand why, but it just feels... wrong... only getting like 1% of a level per quest. At the least the story is engaging enough that I don't really care that much, but it will probably be a lot harder once I move to my alts. I blame those that power through the game in less then a day, since if they made it any easier for my casual ass those people would be 90 in two hours.

On the brighter side, I am glad they decided to really pepper the continent with trade nodes. I mean seriously, I was tripping over Ghost Iron every few feet. I know this will make it a pain to sell, but makes it so much easier to farm. I am so used to nodes often being like leagues apart from eachother, it's nice to stumble on like five in the same hillside.

Don't even get me started on pet battles, I have to force myself not to do them just so I can do some leveling. First day I already started working down trainers and collecting the southern EK pets. Who here you think will be the first Zookeeper?
On my main server I can still sell ghost iron for like 475g a stack, which is basically ridiculous, since it takes me 10 minutes tops to mine that much. I haven't really been selling it anyways, been trying to level BS, Engie, and JC off one person's mining. I'm also leveling 2 chars at once, one to play by myself and one to play with my husband. ALSO, I'm getting kind of annoyed at how many quest objectives are not shared with your group. On that note, NEED TO PICK MY SCALLIONS YAY.