[TV] Winter HAS COME! - A Game of Thrones

The quiet strains of The Rains of Castamere at the end of the small council meeting got me cackling in anticipation. Shit's gonna go DOWN.
How convenient that Cersei has acquired yet another catspaw. This plan will probably backfire on her like all the rest though.

I'm really enjoying this season a lot more than last which was just a misery march from start to end without a fucking moments respite.

Jun pretty much cried tears of joy when Sansa showed up. I have to admit, I assumed that once again Jon would have left before she got there. Also, I can't help but wonder if Tyrion fucked up. Is Daenrys going to be pleased with this little deal he worked out?

Jun pretty much cried tears of joy when Sansa showed up. I have to admit, I assumed that once again Jon would have left before she got there. Also, I can't help but wonder if Tyrion fucked up. Is Daenrys going to be pleased with this little deal he worked out?
Personally, I think Daenarys needs to eventually learn that she can't set ALL her problems on fire.

Dave

Staff member
I love the fact that things are fucking happening. Last season just seemed slow. But this year shit's moving forward. I mean, the "next week on GoT" showed Bran "confronting" the white walker king.

I love the fact that things are fucking happening. Last season just seemed slow. But this year shit's moving forward. I mean, the "next week on GoT" showed Bran "confronting" the white walker king.
I wonder if it's actually moving ahead now because they aren't forced to follow the slow pace of the books anymore?

GasBandit

Staff member
Even if she isn't, I bet he'll be able to talk her into a confused knot until, even if she's not happy, she'll put up with it.

I wonder if it's actually moving ahead now because they aren't forced to follow the slow pace of the books anymore?
They weren't forced to do that last season either; they just didn't know what to do since they were plowing ahead and I think they were dragging their feet in hopes that Martin would put out book 6 (hahaha). Probably last year while writing season 6, they realized it was time to truly say fuck it and get on with it.

Even if she isn't, I bet he'll be able to talk her into a confused knot until, even if she's not happy, she'll put up with it.
Well, I mean that or she's going to use her new Dothraki horde to once again attempt to plow under the slave cities before she even hears about what Tyrion has been up to.