Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

I ave like 2 chin hairs that are each like 3X as coarse as the rest. So when I stroke my chin after a few days stubble growth, there're two spots that feel like wires or bristles compared to the rest. I either end up picking at that spot until it turns red and grows a bump, or I have to pluck 2 chin hairs every week or so.

:(

My hair tangles like a mother fucker. Why must I be born with my mother's curls?

Edit: Well I'm getting ready for some fussy eating. I just ran out of my rabbits favorite food. Ooh boy.

figmentPez

Staff member
I was chopping peppers today for a meal I'm making tomorrow, and now my fingers burn and are really annoying. It was only an Anaheim pepper, too. I'm so glad it wasn't a Serrano (I've always worn a glove when cutting those before.) I think it hurts extra because I've been doing work carrying and moving a lot of different stuff the last few days setting up and taking down for my church's fundraiser bazaar. So my hands are pretty chapped. Still: whine, whine, whine... my fingers are burning.

I was chopping peppers today for a meal I'm making tomorrow, and now my fingers burn and are really annoying. It was only an Anaheim pepper, too. I'm so glad it wasn't a Serrano (I've always worn a glove when cutting those before.) I think it hurts extra because I've been doing work carrying and moving a lot of different stuff the last few days setting up and taking down for my church's fundraiser bazaar. So my hands are pretty chapped. Still: whine, whine, whine... my fingers are burning.
Its better that only your fingers burned after cutting peppers. I've felt burns...in other places after pepper chopping. Wash you hands after chopping peppers kids, and also wash your hands BEFORE going to the bath-room also.

I came over to the couch while the rats were out and one of the babies stood on his hind legs and pawed after my fingers. I let him grab the end of one and pull my hand down, thinking he was just being cute. He pulled down, down, down...

And slap right into a puddle of his piss that I didn't know was there. I need to cut out a little paper "U MAD BRO?" troll mask for this one.

Wash your hands with oil (vegetable or olive, not motor) or rubbing alcohol. I've heard positive reviews about using lime juice or white vinegar as well but I can't attest to the effectiveness of those. The idea with the first two is that capsacin, the burning chemical in peppers, breaks down with alcohol or fats (such as those in oil).

Well, my ankle still hurts but not as much. My dad says the only way to fix it is to relax...and my favorite activity is jumping around...which I do unconsciously do to my Asperger's syndrome. Oi. Be glad you don't have my brain folks.

...capsacin, the burning chemical in peppers, breaks down with alcohol or fats (such as those in oil).
It's not so much that it breaks down, but that it more readily mixes with oil or alcohol than with water*, allowing it to be washed away. Remember that the next time you are inadvertently exposed to some urushiol.

Be glad you don't have my brain folks.
I find that sentence amusing, given your current avatar.

I'm not an Aspie (though some seem to think so), but I completely get where you're coming from.

--Patrick

*Handy exercise of how being a polar/non-polar solid affects solubility over here.

PatrThom , oh man I didn't even think of that! That is funny!

I have one hundred percent accepted my Aspbergers, hell I even admit to being proud of it at times(Albert Einstein=Aspbergers). But I still got bugs in my system that need software updates.

Even more than my weird tendencies, what bugs me most is how people think my personality and tastes are ONLY based on my Aspergers. Like I'm without any form of mental choice on anything I do. Its like I stop being a bearded weirdo once I say I have Aspbergers, and then I'm just some guy with "certain quirks". It bugs me at times.

Good news: I wrote a good 2,000 some words on my novel today.

Bad news: I spilled water on my laptop. In a panic, I turned it off and mopped up what I could with paper towel. But now, it won't turn back off. Posting this from my phone but I might not be very active for the next few days.

So Yoshi pretended to be a Koopa?
Or Ninja turtle! Kinda hard carrying the thing around but fun times none the less.

FUN TRIVIA TIME! Originally Yoshis were meant to be a species of Koopa. The saddle? Meant to be a koopa shell. Thanks Super Mario All Stars anniversary edition instruction book.

Good news: I wrote a good 2,000 some words on my novel today.

Bad news: I spilled water on my laptop. In a panic, I turned it off and mopped up what I could with paper towel. But now, it won't turn back off. Posting this from my phone but I might not be very active for the next few days.
For future reference, quickly turn it over so the keyboard faces down, that way water isn't rushing to the computer's innards.

It's not so much that it breaks down, but that it more readily mixes with oil or alcohol than with water*, allowing it to be washed away. Remember that the next time you are inadvertently exposed to some urushiol.

I find that sentence amusing, given your current avatar.

I'm not an Aspie (though some seem to think so), but I completely get where you're coming from.

--Patrick

*Handy exercise of how being a polar/non-polar solid affects solubility over here.
I thought about clarifying when I re-read my post a little while later, and then I thought, "Nah, no one gives a shit." :D

I wish the world was not full of ASS-HATS. My storage unit got broken into this past weekend. A little back story. I sold my condo back in September and starting to get things done to buy the house that I liked. Well we put all of our stuff into the storage unit (42in tv, DVD's and all the entertainment stuff.) It all gets stolen 14k worth of stuff me and my wife have bought over the years. On the bright side the insurance is taking care of it. But we will see how money we get back. Just pisses me off that people would do that kind of stuff.

figmentPez

Staff member
Due to my poor candy budgeting practices, I find myself running a candy deficit which will result in candy bankruptcy if I don't get my wife to pass a new resolution that will provide a new source of candy for the household soon. Such a resolution will result in greater dependance on foreign candy, but screw the future - I want candy now!
Currently I'm suffering from a candy surplus. All the sugar is not good for my health.

Due to my poor candy budgeting practices, I find myself running a candy deficit which will result in candy bankruptcy if I don't get my wife to pass a new resolution that will provide a new source of candy for the household soon. Such a resolution will result in greater dependance on foreign candy, but screw the future - I want candy now!
We can do a candy transfer? My Mum always has candy surplus, ALWAYS. I wish I could say she has only one cupboard full of candy dishes, but no, she has at least two. And the dishes that are out, which is probably about 5 at a time are filled to the brim. Each one filled with a different treat.

So, for reals, come steal!! (It's not good for me to have all that candy a short drive away.)

So.....it snowed about 13 feet last night, all of it wet and heavy. It's still snowing. It's not expected to ever stop. Alberta is doooooooomed. I went out at 8 am and just got done now, 9 am and when I look, the areas I had started on don't look like I've touched them. I've given up for now. My car ain't going nowhere in this mess.

Sleeting like a mother-fucker up in SoJe(not calling South Jersey SoJo, that never made sense to me). And...I have to drive to and from school. Living the dream.