Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

If you don't have a smart phone with Pandora or TuneIN at this point I can't feel bad for anyone forced to listen to anything they don't want to.

I am an unintentional joke set-up MASTER!

Also, I just reminded myself why buying my comics is better than reading the scans of them online. So....damn....BLURRY!

Today on Too Much (Useless) Information about CKD -
Since my kidneys aren't filtering effectively, I have a constant taste in my mouth like I'm sucking on pennies. I tell ya, if I'm gonna be sucking on anything, it sure ain't gonna be pennies.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to go buy a bag of Tootsie Roll pops.
This has been another installment of Too Much (Useless) Information about CKD.

I need more caffeine. I have to wake up at 6:30 on Mondays and I only have time for one cup of regular level coffee. I feel so damn sleepy.
Tolerance, YM.
You have to wean yourself off caffeine long enough to lose your tolerance for it in order for it to become more effective again.
This might mean giving yourself a few headaches.

Dive right into this article, YM. Treat it like Science!

--Patrick

Gah!! WHY?!?!

I spent nearly an hour painting candy cane stripes on my nails and the second I'm done, I gunked up a nail.....curses. Just, curses.

fade

Staff member
I got my first downvote on stackoverflow. I don't even know why. Some coward voted and ran on what I thought was a pretty normal question.

Cajungal

Staff member
Stupid in-laws. Stupid Thanksgiving. Stupid Christmas. I don't want to spend any portion of my holiday sitting silently on the couch while they watch football without looking at each other ever. I'm bringing a damn book.

In a community of 150,000 active users (and 1.8 million registered users) you're bound to notice the bad people more readily than the good.

But as far as I'm concerned, they're programmers, and often fit the stereotype - overly picky, below average social skills.

I'm severely biased though, so you are probably right.
Well, I think part of it comes from the "leveling up" approach they take there that gives veterans of the site a sense of entitlement. It is not a welcoming place for new people and can be very trial by fire. Don't get me wrong. I have gotten many an answer there but I'm not inclined to actually post.

Stupid in-laws. Stupid Thanksgiving. Stupid Christmas. I don't want to spend any portion of my holiday sitting silently on the couch while they watch football without looking at each other ever. I'm bringing a damn book.
Do it! My family called me anti-social for years until they finally got it through their collective heads that I don't like staring at a TV and I can carry on a conversation just as well while reading a book.
And to make it even better, take 50 Shades of Gray or anything by A. N. Roquelaure. That way, if they get really obnoxious, you can read select passages to them.

I can't fucking decide what video game to play! I end up looking at all my games, getting frustrated and end up not playing any of them. CURSE YOU VARIETY!

Edit: FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS! Beat ya to it.

Well, I think part of it comes from the "leveling up" approach they take there that gives veterans of the site a sense of entitlement. It is not a welcoming place for new people and can be very trial by fire.
This comment could be applied verbatim to Halforums, as well.

--Patrick

Duct, baling wire, and A pocket knife are all one needs in life.

But construction adhesive can be useful from time to time.
This is has been your daily Stienman's Words of Wisdom. Stay tuned to this channel for more Stienman's Words of Wisdom or call 1-800-400-BABIES.