Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

Managed to identify an old model kit from my youth. Bought an original, unopened kit on Amazon in order to wallow in nostalgia.

Turns out 20+ year old cheap plastic breaks fairly easily.

Already finished the model (and fixed the broken bits with solvent cement), but that's good to know! May just give it a soak as a precautionary measure.

Noooo, my queen! Quick, minion, cheer her up with a dance! Dan-

...okay, you're fired.

Minion 2, play her a song!

Okay, that's....better? Sure, we'll go with that.
(Feel better, @Emrys. I hope it passes soon.)
Is there any way I can love and hug this post at the same time?

If a jar of peanut butter spontaneously exploded and covered Emrys in peanut butter, would the weasels devore her whole?

So your tomb stone will read:

"Choosy weasel moms choose NOT TO KEEP OPEN PEANUT BUTTER IN THE HOUSE! LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE!"
Remember that commercial of the guy wearing the fur coat walks into his house, snaps his fingers and the coat transforms into multiple ferrets that scamper away into their cages?

Now imagine me holding an open jar of peanut butter and that video going in reverse.

GasBandit

Staff member
Some sadist in the office made popcorn.

All I've had to eat today is a 100 calorie yogurt cup.

I can feel myself becoming a ravenous, unthinking eat-beast. The buttery smell is PAINFUL.

Some sadist in the office made popcorn.

All I've had to eat today is a 100 calorie yogurt cup.

I can feel myself becoming a ravenous, unthinking eat-beast. The buttery smell is PAINFUL.
TIL - you're a masochist involved in some sort of Costanza-esque foodplay with someone at work. Probably the maid.

Does she make you sleep under your desk at night?

GasBandit

Staff member
TIL - you're a masochist involved in some sort of Costanza-esque foodplay with someone at work. Probably the maid.

Does she make you sleep under your desk at night?
I found out it was the Engineer, who is unaware of my ongoing starvation, so I am cutting him slack.

But I did close my door and start drinking as much water as I can.

I dunno if I'll make it til I get home. I might have to break out my emergency ham.

(It's not an entire ham).