Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

Meanwhile, my son locked her out of his room because she wouldn't stop pestering him, and now she's knocking on his door singing "Do you Wanna Build a Snowman".

*sigh* I really need to stop posting long, emotional tirades. Honestly, when I write like that, I barely even think about it. It's all like free-writing.

But yeah, I really need to find a better, more private outlet for this.

*sigh* I really need to stop posting long, emotional tirades. Honestly, when I write like that, I barely even think about it. It's all like free-writing.

Notebook? Journal? I used to write mine down then throw them in the trash. The only reason I use the blogs here is because it's helping me track my moods.

Notebook? Journal? I used to write mine down then throw them in the trash. The only reason I use the blogs here is because it's helping me track my moods.
Maybe. Maybe just start a file on MS Word or something.

I don't know. The feedback whore part of me likes hearing some of the feedback, too. It's oddly comforting sometimes. Obviously a big mistake ranting about an ex who visits here, though.

Maybe. Maybe just start a file on MS Word or something.

I don't know. The feedback whore part of me likes hearing some of the feedback, too. It's oddly comforting sometimes. Obviously a big mistake ranting about an ex who visits here, though.
If you ever need to chat, let me know :)

:/ im sorry. I didn't mean any harm. It was a lousy night before I got drunk. I guess I have to get my shit together, but its easier to just numb myself to it. I have 0 friends in town and while I do have family, that isn't the same. Getting drunk and being online makes me forget how sad I am about that. I'm sorry @Emrys I didn't mean to be creepy or anything.

I'm gonna go to bed now. Goodnight.

GasBandit

Staff member

I have a blogspot blog set to private that only I can read. It's been a really good tool for dealing with shit. I'd be MORTIFIED if anybody else ever read it... I cover nothing up and pull no punches.

:/ im sorry. I didn't mean any harm. It was a lousy night before I got drunk. I guess I have to get my shit together, but its easier to just numb myself to it. I have 0 friends in town and while I do have family, that isn't the same. Getting drunk and being online makes me forget how sad I am about that. I'm sorry @Emrys I didn't mean to be creepy or anything.

I actually found it hilarious. ;)

Also, I'll be visiting my parents for Thanksgiving and will probably go out with some of my friends from home that week, if you want to hang out with old people. ;)

I can get you hot ;)
Yes, but setting me on fire isn't an option. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1445167331,1445167225][/DOUBLEPOST]

No worries, cheri. I wasn't offended by it.[DOUBLEPOST=1445167555][/DOUBLEPOST]
those damn hell ferrets cant keep you warm?
They fled in fear from the cold I was emanating. According to them, I'm a food-dispensing hot water bottle and should be keeping them warm, not the other way around.

I have a blogspot blog set to private that only I can read. It's been a really good tool for dealing with shit. I'd be MORTIFIED if anybody else ever read it... I cover nothing up and pull no punches.
I did something similar with livejournal (remember them? heh) back during the end of my 2nd marriage.

Why yes daughter, I LOVE getting woken up at 7am by you playing with the keyboard. I didn't want to sleep in on Sunday anyways.

This is a goodbye post.
No I am not ending my life. I'm just saying goodbye to the forum.

I don't feel comfortable being on here anymore. Honestly, I feel like my privacy was violated and no one did anything to stop that.
You all are great people. I'm just not comfortable on here anymore.

See ya.

This is a goodbye post.

I don't feel comfortable being on here anymore. Honestly, I feel like my privacy was violated and no one did anything to stop that.

See ya.
We wish you well

This is a goodbye post.

See ya.
Vaya con dios alix.