Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

Wait wait wait wait. Are you commenting on how I eat? I'm pretty sure you had vodka for dinner for at least half of last week. :p

GasBandit

Staff member
Wait wait wait wait. Are you commenting on how I eat? I'm pretty sure you had vodka for dinner for at least half of last week. :p
Hey, I got sick too.

And I even got a solid 8 hours every night.[DOUBLEPOST=1445301234,1445301201][/DOUBLEPOST]
If by that you mean all last week but diluted 50/50 with Coke, then probably yes.

--Patrick
You don't mix Coke with vodka. I keep trying to tell Terrik that, too. Who the hell mixes vodka with Coke?

GasBandit

Staff member
Me, too.
If only I could get to bed at a reasonable hour, but no, keep stupidly staying up until 2-3a.
Maybe that's why it's been a week and I haven't shaken it yet.

Don't y'all call everything "Coke" down there? I would've said "pop" but I was trying to be regional.

--Patrick
In a restaurant maybe, but never at the bar. You say exactly what you want in your drink by brand name... otherwise you end up with engine degreaser mixed with mopwater.

If they're going to do everything via conference call, they should just let you work from home.
The worst is that I am wide awake at 12:30 and in horrible pain. I have taken all I can take and still work tomorrow. So, I will be an exhausted, limping zombie in these calls. I feel its unfair for it to be daily. I am allowed to take leave and have a life and time to get my real work done.

Yuengling too. But really, if you want beer, there are 140+ craft brands here in Ohio. Yes, the biggest is Sam Adams (which is still consider craft because of it's size) but we also have the famous Great Lakes Brewing Company and many others. We're actually 4th in the nation for craft brewing.
Yuengling is all over here, too. And I can get all sorts of craft beers at Kroger, Giant Eagle, and a few specialty shops. But for the better "American Adjunct Lager", like Schlitz or Narragansett, at best I have to drive 40 miles to little Washington. The only *confirmed* place I've seen Schlitz with my own eyes was a Giant Eagle in Warren, OH.

Fuck yeah Tito's Handmade Vodka. Best there is.
After seeing Bert's post, I looked Tito's up so that I could make fun of it. But it seems a quality beverage that I'll have to give a try. Currently, my favorite is Platinum.[DOUBLEPOST=1445340390,1445340184][/DOUBLEPOST]

Wait, so your favorite bloody mary is just Zing Zang bloody mary mix with a bunch of random shit stuck in it?
That's not a drink...that's a TGI Friday's appetite sampler stuck on top of a drink, instead of on a plate where it belongs.

:troll:

B

BErt

Wait, so your favorite bloody mary is just Zing Zang bloody mary mix with a bunch of random shit stuck in it?
That's not a drink...that's a TGI Friday's appetite sampler stuck on top of a drink, instead of on a plate where it belongs.

:troll:
I originally just wanted to decry Clamato, but the post got out of hand so I just kept adding to it. Kind of like that blood mary pic.

B

BErt

To be fair, it's not a Canadian drink so much as it is a Mexican drink.
Light beer is not Canadian :p
I actually just meant it was a drink she was on note as enjoying, I was not trying to imply Clamato (or light beer) was a national treasure of Canada.

EDIT: Here is an actual whine to get the thread back on(?) track: I don't know that I will have - or maybe even want - my job soon with the amount of things that are changing here, very quickly. This year I have already lost my father and had to end an 11 year relationship to keep myself from completely breaking down; so sure lets include possibly losing a job I've held for a decade as well. 2015 can eat all the dicks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided to work from home today to do these conference calls. It's another gem where people swap from french to english in the same sentence and some dude is screaming into the phone...

My wife brought a cold back from New Orleans (or from the flights to and from New Orleans). My immune system fought it valiantly for four days before being overwhelmed. Hopefully mine responds better than hers, she's still sick and it's been 8 days for her.