Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

Me too, jwhjwhouk. My wife calls my facial growth face daggers.

My own whining- I've turned in the last assignment for the semester and now I'm all nervous about it. Blech, time to drink the beer bomber when I get home from work.

Had my left-side wisdom teeth pulled today. It went easier than the right side but it's still a bitch to deal with the whole cheek-of-concrete thing.

I want to meet with a tattoo artist and get my new tattoos planned and moving, but I am not even finished doing the research for the tattoos yet.

I haven't been on a real date in a year and... Yikes almost two years.

I'm sleepy.

Winter is making me a shut-in.

My feet are cold and my nose is itchy.

I think that's all I have to wine about for now.

I broke one of my molars and have to get it fixed tomorrow. At seven o'frakin clock in the morning. Dammit. I need something good to come my way soon or I'm going to release the doomweasels early.

Cajungal

Staff member
I want to meet with a tattoo artist and get my new tattoos planned and moving, but I am not even finished doing the research for the tattoos yet.

I haven't been on a real date in a year and... Yikes almost two years.

I'm sleepy.

Winter is making me a shut-in.

My feet are cold and my nose is itchy.

I think that's all I have to wine about for now.
But Lord, can the man write a letter. (I got it the other day. :D)

I got my molar patched and now the numbing is starting to wear off. Ow.

That's it. I'm releasing the doomweasels when I get home. Get ready for this!

BananaHands

Staff member
I have a goddamn pimple just below my lip and everyone thinks its a cold sore so I popped it and now it hurts wah wah wah wah :confused:

At school...I had to wait an hour and forty-five minutes...AND THE MOTHER FUCKING KITCHEN CLOSED AT TWO! WHAT?! WHAT?! ITS FUCKING FINALS WEEK! Wouldn't it make sense to keep the damn kitchen a little fucking longer? FUCK!

I get cold sores, and it pisses me off because I've had them all my life. I remember being teased at the age of five because of a cold sore. The best I can figure is that my grandmother, bless her, kissed me as a little kid while she had cold sore. I know she used to get them and she was the type who didn't seem to understand basic biology (like how diseases spread).

Anyway, I hate the stigma that always surrounds cold sores, especially since I got them through no fault of my own. Kids were cruel about it growing up. As an adult, that sentiment is only partially tempered. I still see revulsion in a lot people's eyes, and it often feels like people just assume I'm dirty somehow. Not to mention the fun conversations I get to have with every new girlfriend throughout my life.

Ugh. Just fucking ugh.

Need to find a way to stop a relative from inviting me to Farmville besides sending a message of "No thanks, I have a life".
My mother in law creates multiple accounts in order to 'cheat' in Farmville. And insists that we all add these duplicate accounts as friends. That's far FAR more annoying than the invites.

How do I know its the winter holiday season? Because I woke up with my traditional holiday leg-cramp! Oh the holidays, painful figuratively and literally.

Yeah, that could do it. I wake up with charlie horses in my calves during the summer too, if I'm not careful with my hydration and potassium levels. Never had a problem in winter, though.

Constant weather change can mess me up too, give me all SORTS of head-aches. In September it was Sunny, cold, rainy, all in a few days! Kinda messed me up a tad.

Over a foot of snow overnight and snowfall warnings for a while longer. Please send warm thoughts to Timmus and I. Booooo.

We're looking at a foot right now as well. Oh, and the power just quickly blinked. Please don't go out, please don't go out...