Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

I should have noticed something was wrong when I woke up feeling really sweaty.

I usually go outside before the sun gets too high in the sky to turn on the hoses for the trees. When I went outside, I noticed something:

It felt cooler outside than inside.

After turning on the water, I went over to check the outdoor coil. The fan was blowing straight up, into my face.

It isn't supposed to do that.

I went back inside, and sure enough, the indoor temp was at 89F. I had the AC set to 78F last night.

The AC repair guys don't come until 1 PM AST.

:cry::cry::cry:

EDIT: They're gonna be here early, in about 20 minutes.

Last edited:
I need to develop for macOS Sierra, High Sierra, and Mojave.

I bought a macbook pro model that was released in June 2017.

High Sierra was released in September 2017.

So I should be able to run Sierra, right?

Apparently not.

/headdesk

To make matters worse, High Sierra messed up display driver kernel extensions for the last three updates. So I'm leery of trying to develop my driver using High Sierra. Mojave's latest beta appears to have resolved that issue, but I don't really want to start development on the beta OS.

But that seems to be what I'm stuck with for right now.

AC is back working. I bought a new thermostat for the inside. Compressor on the AC unit went out, and the tech had to replace about 2# of refrigerant into the system.

He did take one look at our furnace, though, and said "Oh, you're gonna need to replace that."

There's a gaming store here on the coast. It's about 30 minutes away from us. We've never been to it. It looks like a nice place to visit, and they seem to have a decent selection, but they're only open from 3 - 9pm Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. This goes hand in hand with the grocery stores that open at 10am (on Sundays) and close at 8:36pm, the refusal of people to accept them new-fangled technologies like debit cards and credit cards - them's all a ripoff anyways - and the complete and utter lack of internet coverage of anything going on until after its happened. In fact, we have a "Community Events" calendar page that frequently has awesome headlines like John Ney Elude, July 24th or White Cedar Fatality, July 9th. Those aren't really community events, per se. More highlights from the police blotter, but whatever.

I can’t seem to stay awake at home these days. Omg, it’s bad. Returning to work must be looking kicking my butt or my meds are...or something.

Coming to the realization that my record collection is really doing nothing but take up space. I listen to maybe one album a month, and my living situation makes it increasingly impractical to hold onto them any longer.

Keep a list of five or ten you really enjoy listening to, then do the trade-in/sell thing with the rest. Bottom line is that they are just means of listening to music.

Meanwhile, it's the first day of school here in the East Valley.

Coming to the realization that my record collection is really doing nothing but take up space. I listen to maybe one album a month, and my living situation makes it increasingly impractical to hold onto them any longer.
Be careful the things you own don't end up owning you.

Sadly, there's a reason why I haven't spoken to her in 38 years. Mostly, it's because it's really hard to hold a conversation with a grave marker.

FUCK YOU NJTRANSIT! The AC to Philly train is going on hiatus for five FRIGGIN' months because their sending all the conductors up North! FIVE! FUCKING! MONTHS! DO YOU KNOW HOW CONVENIENT THE AC/PHILLY LINE IS?! Its just one STRAIGHT line to either Philly or AC, and even MORE annoying is that the bus costs eighty cents more and is like an hour slower! SUCK A DICK NJTRANSIT!

GasBandit

Staff member
That's what he gets for taking your spot! amiright?
Like I said... I̺͈̼̞͈̭̤̭͇̦̗̭̣̙t̯̟̺̪'͚̫̺̹̘͓͎̙͍̲̞͇͔̘̳s͇̰̟̳̙̖͉̫̟̳̰͓̦͉͖ ̰͚̟̯̙̳̙̻̝̥͔̜̥͍ͅm̲͙̙͕̞̟̗̣̦͇̺͔͕̪̖̰̜̙y̤͓̠͈̜̮̞̻̞̠̭̪̳̗̳͇̤ ͈̠̹̲͍͕̣̮͍͚ͅf͖̦͇̹͚̰̞̫̣͎͚ͅu̼̩̲͇̳̩̬͓̗͕̬̗̝̖̱̳ͅc͙̫̥̜̩̘̗ͅk̟̬̰̠̳̤̳͓̗̟͚̝ị̖̹̹̱͍͎͚̻̜̼̦̰̣̦n͍͓̩͖̭̼̼ͅg̭͕̻̙̰͎͖̣̰ͅ ̩̮͈̭̣̠s̥̳̮̤̜̮͇p̲̱̘̲̤o͍̠̝̲̠̬̻̦̣͓̮t̮͇̩̘̻̞̟̹̰̝͉̫ͅ
(cough)... my spot.

Like I said... I̺͈̼̞͈̭̤̭͇̦̗̭̣̙t̯̟̺̪'͚̫̺̹̘͓͎̙͍̲̞͇͔̘̳s͇̰̟̳̙̖͉̫̟̳̰͓̦͉͖ ̰͚̟̯̙̳̙̻̝̥͔̜̥͍ͅm̲͙̙͕̞̟̗̣̦͇̺͔͕̪̖̰̜̙y̤͓̠͈̜̮̞̻̞̠̭̪̳̗̳͇̤ ͈̠̹̲͍͕̣̮͍͚ͅf͖̦͇̹͚̰̞̫̣͎͚ͅu̼̩̲͇̳̩̬͓̗͕̬̗̝̖̱̳ͅc͙̫̥̜̩̘̗ͅk̟̬̰̠̳̤̳͓̗̟͚̝ị̖̹̹̱͍͎͚̻̜̼̦̰̣̦n͍͓̩͖̭̼̼ͅg̭͕̻̙̰͎͖̣̰ͅ ̩̮͈̭̣̠s̥̳̮̤̜̮͇p̲̱̘̲̤o͍̠̝̲̠̬̻̦̣͓̮t̮͇̩̘̻̞̟̹̰̝͉̫ͅ
Hey, man. Just leave your car there. Save the rest for your off hours.

--Patrick

Snuffelupagus begged him not to go, but Big Bird believed in life outside of Sesame Street.

He was wrong.

Dead wrong.

Some one is applying the Thanos snap to other settings.

The Sesame Street one is gold Jerry! Gold!

Whine. Circle A is rotating at RPM C and driving circle B. What is circle B RPM?

And how do you not know how to calculate it? And how do you not notice the answer is on the paper on front of you and you didn't need to calculate it in the first place!

Beer me like Stone Cold please.

Ugh, it's stupid hot (95 f) and forest fire smokey today. Being outside is like standing in the smokey part of a campfire. The sun is this red pinprick trying to get it's light through.

Ugh. It figures that finally connect with this really funny, cute, interesting girl on a dating site. Who knows how to actively keeps the conversation going...

And she lives over an hour's drive away.

That just won't work. :(

Last edited:
Around noon on Tuesday, came down with fever and chills. fever broke over night. came back the next night, briefly. friday I felt mostly okay and actually did a lot around the house. little shakey stomachwise today, then around 5 I started feeling seriously nauseated and weak, just got back up. I have no idea what the fuck is going on with me.

Blech. In preparing to record the narration for my next video, I was reading the essay aloud for final proofreading.

I sound so frigging dull.

Starting to think I'm just not cut out for this YouTube thing.

Blech. In preparing to record the narration for my next video, I was reading the essay aloud for final proofreading.

I sound so frigging dull.

Starting to think I'm just not cut out for this YouTube thing.

I think every good creator thinks that. It's what drives them to be better and improve, and put so much into their creations. It's what adds authenticity to the experience. The ones that are convinced they're great are the ones too annoying to listen to.

I just bought my daughter 4 pairs of pants from the adult section and all 4 were a different size. Pants for women are bullshit.

I just bought my daughter 4 pairs of pants from the adult section and all 4 were a different size. Pants for women are bullshit.
I love buying 2 of the same style pants, same brand, but different material...one fits perfectly and the other I can't get past my butt. I have a similar issue with bra bands. Same brand, different style and the band is shorter on one than it is on the other.

womens fashion is bullshit in general, why it cant just be normal lengths widths like mens I have no idea. also you poor sods need more pockets in your skirts and dresses wtaf.