Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

My reflection still looks weird. I also am developing a need to wear eye shadow to make my eyes look less naked. That's what happens when you've worn glasses for 26 years I guess.
I have to wear serious concealer and white eye shadow to cover the serious no-sleep look I have going on. Scary stuff.[DOUBLEPOST=1497587888,1497587622][/DOUBLEPOST]
You're not thinking like a powerball winner...

If I win the powerball, I'm buying a mansion in Texas and paying someone to fan my balls all day
If I win the Powerball. I'm buying land up near Whitehorse and building a huge house with the north facing wall made of glass so I can watch the northern lights from inside and only get cold when I want pictures,

So guess who woke up this morning and couldn't see anything?

Stop pointing, I can't tell who you're pointing at.

I have dry eyes, and sometimes when I'm asleep my eyes will stick to the back of my eyelids and hurt when I open them on waking.

Today they hurt a whole lot, to the point that o couldn't see or even open my eyes.

This picture is after a doctor gave me numbing drops to finally allow my eyes to open

IMG_20170616_055646.jpg

That's probably big as hell, but I can't see well enough right now to fix it.

If I win the powerball I'm gonna wander the Earth and live in luxury hotel suites, eating at fine restaurants and having no adventures whatsoever.

And not only were my eyes fucked up today, but today is the day my phone decided to die, becoming a complete brick.

That's going to be expensive to replace.

While pumping cleaning alcohol from a barrel into a bucket at work, a little bit splashed up into my left nostril and now that's all I can smell. :confused:

New guy update:

After the "it's a lot of work" conversation, new guy seemed to be getting more with the program. Manager noticed too, and we had a humorous aside about how we've hired four people of the same age and stage of life, each just finished their freshman year of college, and yet you get to see a wide range of maturity levels. So overall, thought things were fine.

I decided to make reviewing one of his cases part of my weekend work and ohhhhh boyyyy :facepalm: I guess he decided he liked doing a lot of work, even in situations that don't merit it.

Because now he's editing so overzealously that he's pretty much mutilating government documents. Can't wait to deal with this on Monday.

Was doing yard work on Friday, during which time I:

Found poison ivy growing amongst the creeper vines I cleared off.
Swallowed a stink bug that I almost threw ip, and I dearly wish I had, because I have intestinal distress like you wouldn't BELIEVE.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

GasBandit

Staff member
My work computer's mouse finally died after 14 years of loyal service. It was just a standard trusty old Logitech MX300, which is 2 buttons and a clickable mousewheel... but it also had some heft to it. This crappy came-with-a-Dell mouse I'm using now to replace it is awful, it weighs almost nothing, and its cable is so stiff it moves the mouse back when I take my hand off of the thing. Gagh.[DOUBLEPOST=1497912143,1497911907][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and I have a replacement for it in my amazon cart, but because it's only 7 bucks and change, naturally it's an "add on item" that they'll refuse to sell/ship to me until I purchase something more substantial. Amazon. What a bunch of fuckers.

I have a replacement for it in my amazon cart, but because it's only 7 bucks and change, naturally it's an "add on item" that they'll refuse to sell/ship to me until I purchase something more substantial.
So get an M500 for $25 and see if they can add it on as a spare.

--Patrick

I feel bad knocking Amazon when they had my pretty pencils so cheap last month and when they had a ten pack of panpastels on for the price of five.

I sound like an addict. Except art supplies cost more than drugs.

Sounding like and being like are two different things that aren't necessarily tied together.

When I had to stop drinking due to my meds I thought to myself that I'd be saving a ton of cash.

Not so much.

Dammit, I'm getting that itch again to create a comics-related YouTube series. If only I had even a sliver of video-creating talent. Or, like, a team where I could do scripts and formatting and have others help with the rest.

Dammit, I'm getting that itch again to create a comics-related YouTube series. If only I had even a sliver of video-creating talent. Or, like, a team where I could do scripts and formatting and have others help with the rest.
You don't need to do it complicated; most of those are talking heads, shots of panels, and a logo. The logo is the hard part! Damn graphic design.

My brother started his woodworking channel by chucking some blurry GoPro footage into iMovie and doing the barest of edits. He "commissioned" his wife for a logo (and later on a better logo), and slowly incorporated video and editing techniques as he learnt them. He worked at it in his free time, and is sitting at 40k subscribers after 3 years.

Consistency usually beats quality on youtube.

So just do regular posts and ignore all the other issues at the beginning - just dedicate to regular videos and over time improve little things here and there where you can and where it doesn't cost you too much time or money.