Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

I nearly got trampled today at the grocery store by a huge, able bodied dude. He couldn't wait like one minute for me to cross through the door. I walk slowly...deal with it asshole.

GasBandit

Staff member
I hate spring >_<

I'm pratically doing shots of dayquil, interspersed with Chloroseptic and Vicks 44 cocktails on the rocks, and the rocks are Halls drops, not ice.

fade

Staff member
It was about 95 here yesterday. In good ol' Texas fashion, though, it was about 45 on Sunday morning.

GasBandit

Staff member
... my allergies have blossomed into a full blown head cold. I'm miserable. Of course this happens at the very end of the month, when I absolutely can't take a sick day or everything will get FUBAR.

I'm supposed to be working on something to submit to an art show with my daughter.

I haven't moved all day. I did my treatment and it's the first time I've graduated to the full dose. Holy shit. I really was on the baby doses before. Thankfully my daughter came home from school and brought me water.

Like I'm doing so little I'm boring Pud.

So when you're concentrating really hard on not losing your crunch while not letting your bow twist when you flip your bow hand and not losing your transfer while not losing your crunch, it's really important to ALSO not lose your arm rotation.

IMG_20170429_163055.jpg

fade

Staff member
Netflix's Richie Rich is the single worst show my kids have ever subjected me to, and that's saying something.

Last edited:
Hired painters to touch up our house. I had no idea that my husband had even scheduled the appointment yet because he's been out of town. I get home from sitting at Starbucks after bringing my daughter to school to find the guy outside powerwashing the house. Call husband to yell at him, he says he scheduled it for tomorrow when he was going to be home. Now I'm basically hiding in the house because interaction with strangers is scary. :p

GasBandit

Staff member
Hired painters to touch up our house. I had no idea that my husband had even scheduled the appointment yet because he's been out of town. I get home from sitting at Starbucks after bringing my daughter to school to find the guy outside powerwashing the house. Call husband to yell at him, he says he scheduled it for tomorrow when he was going to be home. Now I'm basically hiding in the house because interaction with strangers is scary. :p
If he tries to talk to you, punch 'em in the dick.

I have not interacted with him beyond waving when I pulled in my driveway and saw him there. However I might greet my husband at the airport tonight with a good dick punch. (not a euphemism)

Also, that nice welt on my arm has turned a glorious shade of purple. The cell phone camera does not do it justice.

IMG_20170430_174744.jpg
IMG_20170501_100324.jpg