Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

My sister offered to help me stérilisé baby stuff when my daughter and I stayed with her when she was an infant.

She got the water boiling to sterilize the pacifier and promptly forgot and while enjoying a glass of wine, boiled it dry and I had to scrape a pile of goo out of her saucepan.

My sister offered to help me stérilisé baby stuff when my daughter and I stayed with her when she was an infant.

She got the water boiling to sterilize the pacifier and promptly forgot and while enjoying a glass of wine, boiled it dry and I had to scrape a pile of goo out of her saucepan.
I did the same thing to a piece of breast pump equipment when Li'l Z was an infant, and I didn't even get a glass of wine out of it. :(

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Stop giving me shit about keeping the table clear-ALL OF THAT MESS WAS YOURS!

Up to now I had a pending tax bill of $14 because the 1095-A form I had only showed information for January. Tonight the other shoe dropped, and I got the 1095-A for the rest of 2016. The new tax bill is $212. So the cardiologist and remaining dental appointments all have to be pushed back a month so I can get the regular bills all paid on time. Sigh.

GasBandit

Staff member
I should know better than to try to post in an imgur comment thread about gun control. Nothing like trying to debate the 2nd amendment with 100 screeching sarcastically sophomoric teenaged prehumans simultaneously while being limited to using 140 characters max per post. #headache

I should know better than to try to post in an imgur comment thread about gun control. Nothing like trying to debate the 2nd amendment with 100 screeching sarcastically sophomoric teenaged prehumans simultaneously while being limited to using 140 characters max per post. #headache
Oh come on! Post a link, already.

You wanna know where stuff falls off trucks?
Just annoyed that it's still either not possible, or more expensive, to buy digital versions of something. I don't want to subscribe to hbo streaming, it'll probably take us 6 months to get caught up. And the box sets are $100.

GasBandit

Staff member
Just annoyed that it's still either not possible, or more expensive, to buy digital versions of something. I don't want to subscribe to hbo streaming, it'll probably take us 6 months to get caught up. And the box sets are $100.
Question stands.

I bet it will be available on Amazon prime eventually. But you'll be waiting a couple years, I bet.

Client sends us a test translation, and will send us more work if we pass the test. We translate the test translation. Client tells us we failed. Why? Our English translation contains comma splices.

Okay, yes, I get that comma splices aren't good, but the client is acting like these are critical grammatical errors or something.

GasBandit

Staff member
It's the end
of
the broadcast month
and there's so
much
to doooooo

And Underling
is out all day
so I gotta do her job toooooo

SING IT

I tried that too!

My whine:

As I mentioned in another thread, my infusion went yucky yesterday. The nurse trashed multiple veins. What if I run out? I need this every month for the rest of my life.
They'll find somewhere. Even your feet or something. I was room mates in the hospital with a guy who had his IV between his toes.

When the nurses make up my infusion they wear masks and gloves because it's toxic to them. It burned going in my hand, I can only imagine how much worse it would burn between my toes. Hard pass.

When the nurses make up my infusion they wear masks and gloves because it's toxic to them. It burned going in my hand, I can only imagine how much worse it would burn between my toes. Hard pass.
I'd guess it would be easier to take down there, that our hands are far more sensitive than our feet.