Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

amazing i cant believe it doesnt cause you any issues
It's sterile and completely enclosed by skin. It has a distinctive shape under the skin so needles can go through the skin into it, and then the skin heals over.

So long as it's installed sterile, and needles and compounds used are sterile, it can last for a very long time without any complications.

Never had one, just fascinating to me.

Confession: Despite feeling better, finally on meds that actually help me function, and not often depressed anymore, I still don't like myself very much at all.

Confession: Despite feeling better, finally on meds that actually help me function, and not often depressed anymore, I still don't like myself very much at all.
I feel like that's something that takes a long time to overcome, if ever. But baby steps. Not liking is a whole lot better than hating. Maybe in time that can be upgraded to tolerating, and then move up to liking.

I don't know if I can say I like myself. Myself and I are more casual acquaintances that sometimes have hatesex.

My D&D group has quite a few players with verbal tics. That doesn't bug me. But some of those same guys also laugh like Mickey Doyle from Boardwalk Empire. THAT drives me up the wall.

fade

Staff member
Rotation indicated on radar in the neighborhood where I work. Don't see anything, but it is completely whited out outside.

GasBandit

Staff member
Yeah, there's a wicked stormfront sawing its way eastward through coastal Texas. It passed me in the wee hours of the morning, really heavy rain and thunder. Now it's sunny and sure to turn into a sauna >_<

At 10:30, I wouldn't want to have been in downtown Houston, wouldn't surprise me if there was a flash flood.[DOUBLEPOST=1490803738,1490803493][/DOUBLEPOST]Also Amarillo's got a big angry red blotch just sitting on it. Not a good day to be in the panhandle I reckon.

We are in the middle of a week of yucky storms. It can't decide today if it wants to snow or freezing rain. Yesterday was a snow day and I got the kids early today because of the weather.

figmentPez

Staff member
I've seen several news articles about "Scientists sent lemonade over the internet!".... No, just NO. They developed a way to electrically stimulate taste buds to simulate a sour taste. They didn't even manage the sweet component of lemonade, let alone the actual flavors or scents.

Here:

pH 2.6

I just sent all of Halforums some lemonade! a numerical value. Science is so amazing!

I've seen several news articles about "Scientists sent lemonade over the internet!".... No, just NO. They developed a way to electrically stimulate taste buds to simulate a sour taste. They didn't even manage the sweet component of lemonade, let alone the actual flavors or scents.

Here:

pH 2.6

I just sent all of Halforums some lemonade! a numerical value. Science is so amazing!
When figmentPez sends you numbers, take those numbers and make lemonade.

--Patrick

I do have a glass of lemonade with me now. Did you do this?[DOUBLEPOST=1491009286,1491008782][/DOUBLEPOST]I've been so pukey all day :( the smell of the pizza that @HCGLNS made for supper sent me flying out of the room trying not to puke.

Figuratively. It was more a brisk waddle.

Fuck, it's the month of April again! Almost every bad thing that has happened in my adult life has been in April. Time to hunker down and prepare for THIS year.

GasBandit

Staff member
My best friend went to the gun show without me this year. He found a Kel-Tec KSG on sale for $650 (they usually go for 800-1000) and got it for himself. I'm so Jelly, Mr. Mackey needs to call the Jelly School and have me transferred. I've wanted a KSG ever since Killing Floor 1 >_< (It's also the shotgun Keanu uses in John Wick 1)

He'll let me shoot it though, when we go kill some clay pigeons. "One of these days."

GasBandit

Staff member
You're NEVER getting to shoot it. He'll forget, or "It's at the gunsmith getting new parts" or "He sold it because he didn't use it enough."

Whenever I get a craving for Chick-Fil-A, I just remember how it tastes, and then the craving goes away.

--Patrick
You're crazy. It may not be better than, say, Chicken Express, but of the national fast food chains, their chicken's power level is maximum.

Zappit

Staff member
Goddamn Imgur just redid their mobile display and turned it into a horrific shitshow. I can no longer upload/get the image links for here through Safari. I just went through a half-hour of trying to figure out how to post my Supervillainous strips here at full size. Imgur worked so well, but they fucked it up HARD. You can't actually get a direct link on a mobile device anymore!

Is there ANY way to upload my strips directly? If I can't find another image hosting site (or Imgur finds their senses) then I don't know if I can keep posting SV here...:(

Honestly? If the only complaint they have is "crude language" making it "not fun," I'd say you did something right. It's hardly a reflection on your writing that one person would've rather had a children's book.