Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

GasBandit

Staff member
This reminds me of this girl from my old job. She sat across from me, only partly blocked by a low partition between our desks, so I could see her clearly. She had this kinda weird top, which was dark yellow everywhere except for the low-cut chest area, which was fluorescent pink. It's like it was specifically designed to draw gazes to her chest.

Also there was one time she spent an hour slowly drinking a large cup of bubble milk tea, which as you may or may not know is sucked through a thick, oversized straw...

I keep telling you that shit is too sedate and stately. You need something with some high BPMs and higher energy.

Go to di.fm and tune in the classic eurodance channel.
Hmm... slightly more awake now, but that might be because I feel like dancing now.

So I had a vasectomy today, and now I feel like I got kicked in the crotch. I do appreciate the two ice packs and jock strap provided by the doctor though.

GasBandit

Staff member
I haaaate the last weekend of the month. Or rather, the friday before it. SO much shit to do for the next broadcast month. I've been going a mile a minute all day and I think I'm starting to smell ozone.