Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

Well I woke up this morning, then I went back to bed.
Got a funny kinda feeling, like I got broken glass in my underwear
And a herd of wild pigs is trying to chew off my head.
You know what I'm saying.
...you're saying it's been a rough two years.

--Patrick

Damnit, that was me. My wittiness is forever lost to anonymous! BAH!
I was getting all set to slam anonymous for not having the balls to put their name to the joke until you went and took credit for it. You're covering for someone, I just know it. If only there was an anthropomorphic private dick I could hire to get to the bottom of this.

GasBandit

Staff member
I was getting all set to slam anonymous for not having the balls to put their name to the joke until you went and took credit for it. You're covering for someone, I just know it. If only there was an anthropomorphic private dick I could hire to get to the bottom of this.
Or, you know, an administrator who can verify that post was, indeed, made by Adam.

Damnit, I have to make an appointment with the doctor. I'm bleeding rather a bit much and need to go make sure that this is something simple, like a bleeding ulcer or a hemorrhoid, and not something more sinister, like crohns or colitis, or colon cancer.

I think @ThatNickGuy logged into the wrong account for this post.
I think that was pretty insensitive and rude. Why do you think it was necessary to say something like that? What even gives you the right to say something like that?
And I'm not saying this because he's my boyfriend, I'm saying this because you don't treat people like that.[DOUBLEPOST=1440446770,1440446666][/DOUBLEPOST]@Squidleybits @Bubble181
Nick helps me as much as he can which is great :) and so do my parents...they just....fight a lot and the tension in my house is extremely high :/

That's a sin. Will your son be going in to full time daycare in the fall?
Yeah, he already is now actually. My mom does watch him though once a week so I can spend time with Nick. She says she'll watch him more during the school year (within reason) so I can study an get stuff done.
My dad doesn't help at all really.
Not that I expect him to.

Yeah, he already is now actually. My mom does watch him though once a week so I can spend time with Nick. She says she'll watch him more during the school year (within reason) so I can study an get stuff done.
My dad doesn't help at all really.
Not that I expect him to.
that's good! You need a break. Young kids are a handful.

My whine...I'm in the middle of a horrible flare and I am on more medication than I think I've ever been on. It's both scary and frustrating because I'm still in pain even with the meds and spinal injections. And the SI joint on the other side now is starting to hurt as well....grrr.

thanks! My next injection is in September because they have to be three months apart but I start a new biologic Thursday so fingers crossed that between that and the rest of what I'm on, we will have found the right combination.

One of my coworkers in another region has the same type of arthritis and his condition has been completely stabilized and he hasn't had a flare in over five years. So it is possible...I'm just hoping that I don't have to try too many more combinations.

I know I already whined in here today, but it's just one of those days. Nothing seems to go right.
Got a new phone, phone doesn't work.
Danny threw a massive fit and bit me.
Parents having a screaming match as my dad leaves for work.
Mom will not speak to me other than to yell at me after that.
I'm emotional and keep crying on and off.
I'm overly sensitive to everything and anything.
I just....I don't know what's wrong with me :(

Nothing is "wrong" with you, just a bad day. We all have them. We're all going to have them. Phone is just a phone, kids have bad days too, people argue and have bad days too, and sometimes just lash out because they are hurting and can't fix what is wrong. As useless as it is, sometimes you just have to "buck-up" and get through it, knowing that a better day is just a sunrise away.

So as a result of yesterday's whine, I didn't sleep well. I have to be at the office so I'm here. Super tired and sore but here and getting stuff done. The A/C here is bananas and my nails were actually blue for a while. So I decide to make some tea to help the situation. And I must be half asleep because I didn't use hot water and just took a big old sip of nasty. Gross! I'm dealing with a delicate and awkward situation and I need to be awake!!

God damn it,I hate women who lead me around, not letting me get anywhere. After breaking of contact with her, she writes me, asking to
have more interaction again. Then when I ask when she would like to meet, shes all like "I don't have time this week or next." Or "Lets meet next week" and the following week "Sorry,I am booked.Every day"

Gah. Deleted her number again. Dont care for this shit.

Why hear me say I don't want to do something because you might dislike it, give me explicit permission to do it, and then get upset at me for doing the thing you gave me permission to do?

That's not society; that's madness. Madness and nonsense.

fade

Staff member
There's this woman at work with an ahem attractive, large chest. She likes to wear very low cut shirts, too. It is an exercise of Herculean proportions to keep my eyes level when I speak to her. I know I fail, but it's involuntary. My human brain knows not to ogle, but my animal brain says, "BOOBIES". I am so relieved when she sits behind her monitor.

Last edited:
There's this woman at work with an ahem attractive, large chest. She likes to wear very low cut shirts, too. It is an exercise of Herculean proportions to keep my eyes level when I speak to her. I know I fail, but it's involuntary. My human brain knows not to ogle, but my animal brain says, "BOOBIES". I am so relieved when she sits behind her monitor.
This reminds me of this girl from my old job. She sat across from me, only partly blocked by a low partition between our desks, so I could see her clearly. She had this kinda weird top, which was dark yellow everywhere except for the low-cut chest area, which was fluorescent pink. It's like it was specifically designed to draw gazes to her chest.

Also there was one time she spent an hour slowly drinking a large cup of bubble milk tea, which as you may or may not know is sucked through a thick, oversized straw...