Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

Actually, I find it hilarious that I was bouncing from boyfriend to boyfriend in the first HFA, and this season I'm basically the third wheel of the Kags/Rendar sex train. :p

GasBandit

Staff member
Woohoo! Packing my bags and my fuku!
I'm ashamed to admit I had to look fuku up.

But then I laughed, because while in the noun form it is clothing, in the verb form it can mean "spurt."[DOUBLEPOST=1429291353,1429291306][/DOUBLEPOST]
Actually, I find it hilarious that I was bouncing from boyfriend to boyfriend in the first HFA, and this season I'm basically the third wheel of the Kags/Rendar sex train. :p
Amazing what a difference one little social disorder can make.

GasBandit

Staff member
Word not chosen at random. :eek: :unibrow:

So, the next HFA3: Commune Edition. Do they come with a ski suit option?
If I'm not careful, I get the feeling you guys will make it so that I have to do the entirety of HFA3 from scratch in MMD/3DSmax/Blender.

Seems like it would just be easier to go the reality show option and do it live action, at this point :p

GasBandit

Staff member
Ok, to turn the thread back toward whining (instead of flirting with married women), I'm now busting my ass to get Friday put to bed and send all my underlings home because we're about to get the Shit thundernadoed out of us.

I just woke up from a decent sleep with fiery, burning heartburn, something I don't ever get so I don't even have any antacids in the house. Just gulped some milk. I was bitching about it when my girlfriend reminded me I ate like 20 suicide hotwings for dinner along with beer and that I'm not a kid anymore.

BOOOO, BOOO AGING!