Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

I've clobbered a deer in my car. Fucker just appeared out of nowhere, and I was going slow to avoid that issue.

Bastard disappeared in the woods. Car was in the shop for a week.

I'm sick and this makes no sense. I've always had a great immune system. I was sick twice throughout all of high school. But lately I've been coming down with something once a month it seems. The sucks.
Well apparently this is a monthly thing now. I've tried taking immune system vitamins but clearly that doesn't help much.

Are you making sure you're washing hands, using hand sanitizer, wiping surfaces and such? Perhaps see if you're doing something shortly before you get sick that might be the cause - going to a particular location, using a particular item or area of your home.

Wash your hands the right way, too! Try not to touch your face (like rubbing your eyes or nose) before you've washed your hands. Also, wipe down your cellphone. If you have a smartphone, you're touching other surfaces then your phone's screen and putting it on your face when you make/receive a call. That can be pretty germy.

I think the entire job hunting process in general was designed to make you ultimately prefer suicide, thus reducing unemployment.

--Patrick
I actually don't mind the applying. I will send you resumes, writing samples, videos of me at work, police record checks, whatever paperwork and forms you want signed by people half a country away.
But I absolutely cannot stand doing cover letters, FFS, just call me and we can have a conversation about why you should hire me. It would be faster and less painful, and it's not like y'all have a plethora of candidates to choose from.

"Hmm, she has all the qualifications we're looking for and is highly recommended.
But. . .
. . . she used size 14 font on her cover letter instead of size 12!

NEXT!"

"Hmm, she has all the qualifications we're looking for and is highly recommended.
But. . .
. . . she used size 14 font on her cover letter instead of size 12!

NEXT!"
OR.... "She didn't respond to this one sentence in the 30+ page job description, clearly she doesn't understand our needs!... Next!" (except there's often no one next in line, so the position goes unfilled... ug.)

Cajungal

Staff member
I've gotten sick 3 times this semester... It's made for some extremely boring weekends. So frustrated.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Girls.

Also, always fun to run into your ex-wife at a party that you're attending as a date for a ....uh...friend.

And then spend the rest of the night trying not to look at each other as you end up at the exact same bars getting plastered.

AND on top of that, having your friends, your coworkers and hell, even your .....uh...friend remind you that you're very not over your ex-wife.

During a normal week I wouldn't bitch that my job is opening late due to freezing rain and icy roads.

However, I'm going on a trip this coming weekend and have a doctor's appointment mid-week, and I don't have the time off for all of it. I was going to work extra hours each day to make up the difference, but now this is gonna fuck that up. I cannot leave work late on Friday or I'll miss my bus to New York, but I hadn't exactly cleared that time--just figured I'd make up the time early. I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do now, except try to work even more hours the other days.

Or talk to my manager. I'll have to take a couple hours' pay hit, but if I miss my bus I'm out even more money. Stupid weather.

Hey, who got a text from a girl saying she has chlamydia and I gave it to her!?!?

THIS GUY!!!!

For FUCKS SAKE LIFE.

Hey. Guess whose ex husband just attacked her and now she needs a place to stay until he leaves town.

:-/

I. I just don't know anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Waiting at police station. Looks like he's going to get charged with assault? She's 5'1, 110 dropping wet and he's 6' 260lbs easy. This has been a great day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Sounds about right.

Good job getting the authorities involved. In most states, if we can determine primary aggressor (NOT the same thing as the first person to throw a swing, by the way - if you instigate the fight, you're primarily responsible), the STATE presses charges.

Hope your friend's doing okay. Hopefully fuck knuckle will learn that a real man doesn't need to control by force.

GasBandit

Staff member
Why is so hard to understand english when it is sung?
Are we talking diva renditions, or just regular songs? BecauawuaaauaahwhooaaawhoaawhoaaaaaaAAAAaaaieieeeyeeiiieeeyiyiyieyiiieeeaaayaaauuauwhoahohohooooaaaaause it's easy to see the problem with the former.