[Question] Which joke is better?

Which Abe Vigoda joke is better?

• So long and thanks for the Fish!

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Rest in peace, Abe Vigoda. Dragonball Z will never be the same without you.

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Abe played Detective Fish on Barney Miller for three years. The tv series Fish was a spin-off, because he was such a popular character. So there was plenty of Fish to be thankful for. ;)
I wonder how many wife beating jokes he recited during that tenure as Fish.

That was something that struck me when I recently watched some Barney Miller. They were so casual a d frequent. The world changes

@Dave, if it helps, I got the Beatles joke immediately. Now, the two jokes in question at the top..... ummmmm....

Well, you tried your best. That's important. Here's a trophy.

WHOA

Dave has replaced the words "falling in love with you," with "it that you guys are humor deficient." - AMAZING JOKE

No, you see that "humor deficit" kind of sort of sounds a little bit like coefficient, which is a math term. Math is about numbers, and numbers show up in sheet music so as you can clearly see, this is a hootie and the blowfish reference. Blowfish->fish-> Abe fuckin' Vigoda.

Full circle.

No, you see that "humor deficit" kind of sort of sounds a little bit like coefficient, which is a math term. Math is about numbers, and numbers show up in sheet music so as you can clearly see, this is a hootie and the blowfish reference. Blowfish->fish-> Abe fuckin' Vigoda.

Full circle.
Levels. It works on levels!

It's an Air Force office name at a base. Not an entire town.

None of you get it, either?[DOUBLEPOST=1472591566,1472591507][/DOUBLEPOST]

Except you, @blotsfan.
FYI. Midenhall is a small town in the County of Suffolk in England. Nearby is a very large USAF Transport base which is scheduled to close soon.

It is also about three quarters of an hour drive from my house!

There are some differences between you and Kurtz.

1) you can take a joke
b) you can tell a joke
iii) you are not that narcissistic
four) you are a decent hard-working person
V) you like us