What, no Pokemon Go thread?

@Krisken let me know when you plan to open gift, I might ask to wait until around 230pm Pacific time Sunday, as I'll be at an EX Raid. If another time and day works better for you, let me know to coordinate.

Is it weird that I'm slightly disappointed that the new Pokemon I caught today is just a Pikachu in a Mimikyu costume, instead of an actual Mimikyu, who deliberately wears a costume to resemble Pikachu?

Is it weird that I'm slightly disappointed that the new Pokemon I caught today is just a Pikachu in a Mimikyu costume, instead of an actual Mimikyu, who deliberately wears a costume to resemble Pikachu?
I’m disappointed that there aren’t many of them to shiny check. @HCGLNS even took me Pika-hunting!!! That’s rare stuff.

@klew, if you'd like we can coordinate through the Halforums Discord or we can message each other here when you are ready. I'll stick around here and wait to see what you say.

@Celt Z , we have 1 day before we are Best Friends, and that day will be whenever you are ready (I’m sitting on a gift you sent). Let me know if you’d like to coordinate a lucky egg time to get double XP. :)

Of course! Right now it’s is 12:45 here. I get home from work at 5, so how does 4 hours 15 minutes from now work for you? I’ll post a reply to you to be sure we are both ready. :)

Of course! Right now it’s is 12:45 here. I get home from work at 5, so how does 4 hours 15 minutes from now work for you? I’ll post a reply to you to be sure we are both ready. :)
Wait, shit, I forgot I have Li'l Z's Trunk or Treat tonight. Can we do it later? Anytime after 7pm (your time) will work.

TIL shinies are like London buses. I saw none in the wild for several months, and then two popped up in the last four days.

I play on a Samsung tablet with LTE and I’m sure it takes pictures, but I have no way to get them to my iPhone so I take pictures with my phone. My tablet is lucky and gets me a lot of shinies so I’m superstitious about playing on it and nothing else :)

@WasabiPoptart sorry, leveled us up to best friends! If you haven't already seen the message, next time you open the app try going directly into our inventory and using a lucky egg. Sorry again!