What, no Pokemon Go thread?

@Squidleybits I can invite you to raids if you'd like. If there's a good time window for you let me know and I can keep a lookout.

I usually only use my free daily pass though, unless there's something I really want.
If Squidley can't make it, I may take you up on this in the future. I am severely lacking any 5 star Pokemon since I don't have enough people to raid with locally. I just need to remember to turn the notification back on.

Sounds good. @Squidleybits @Celt Z do you guys use Discord? Would make it easier to coordinate. Could possibly use the Halforums Discord, or maybe just start a new private one.

Oh, could also invite y'all to one of my local Discords. One of them has a remote raid channel, that would make it easier to fit into your own schedules.

Cool. Squidlybits did you want more invites for Kyurem? I assume you want to do raids to work towards level 41, but want to make sure so I'm not unnecessarily bothering you with tags.

Sorry I missed stuff. I don't usually read forums during the workday, discord is possible, and I'm still working on the 30 raids for level 41, so I'll often leave my game status as online for random invites, hopefully ones where it can be completed without me in case I don't catch the invite.