[Question] What is your favorite Christmas song?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to work on a small side project but I'm running into a block. I need to know what your favorite Christmas songs are!

Come December First all will be revealed, for better or for worst. For now, lay it on me.

What are some of your favourite Christmas songs?

Reactions: Jay
My favorite instrumental piece is carol of the bells. Favorite song is hard, but I really enjoy singing drummer boy, so that's likely my favorite.

Reactions: Dei
NO collection would be complete without..

I was also looking for the one where Jesus and Santa sing Christmas songs lounge style.... some classics there. Oh and just to be fair...

M

makare

I love the First Noel, Silent Night, All I Want For Christmas is You, and All Alone on Christmas.

I have been listening to Christmas music for months already. I am psyched for this thread lol.

Now to the Lord sing praises all you within this place,
And with true love and brotherhood each other now embrace..
This holy tide of Christmas of beauty and of grace,
Oh tidings of comfort and joy.

Makes me want to sit back on the couch in front of my fireplace, near my Christmas tree looking at my little village grow from year to year, sipping on some hot cocoa with my woman snuggled by my side and reminding her how much I love her.

(Now that I got all your likes...)

Then I'll fuck her.

Dressed as Santa... her... in a slutty Miss Claus outfit. rawr

Carol of the Bells is the perennial favorite (I especially like the TSO and Will Vinton versions), I think it has won countless brackets come holiday time. A'Soalin' joined my favorites about 10 years ago when my father picked up the PP&M big collection, and this one joined up last year.

--Patrick

C

curbstreet

My favorite X-mas album is the John Denver and the Muppets A Christmas Together and I used to have a copy of the late 80's Muppet Christmas special on hand for play during Christmas parties. You ever want to stop a whole roomful of adults talking and get them to sit still for an hour put that special on.

fade

Staff member
Most of the good ones have been named. I'm not much of a country music fan. But I do like this one:

Added at: 02:12
Huh, some weird spoken part in that live version. Don't remember that.

Status
Not open for further replies.