What are you playing?

GasBandit

Staff member
Last night, when it got too late to continue playing Skyrim, I exited out and saw that Dei and Terrik were playing PUBG. I thought, "I'll just check her stream and see how this is going."

They bailed out immediately and landed at the closest town, got some guns, saw some other people... Dei took up a position and right as she started to fire at the enemy, Terrik ran right in front of her and got gunned down. He then told her that somebody was behind her, so she flailed in circles for the next 15 seconds until she got double teamed.

I went to bed, secure in the knowledge that I made the right choice of game to play that night :D

Last night, when it got too late to continue playing Skyrim, I exited out and saw that Dei and Terrik were playing PUBG. I thought, "I'll just check her stream and see how this is going."

They bailed out immediately and landed at the closest town, got some guns, saw some other people... Dei took up a position and right as she started to fire at the enemy, Terrik ran right in front of her and got gunned down. He then told her that somebody was behind her, so she flailed in circles for the next 15 seconds until she got double teamed.

I went to bed, secure in the knowledge that I made the right choice of game to play that night :D
People run in front of my line of fire constantly.

Also yesterday afternoon, Terrik's brother asked me if he always runs away from us and gets himself in trouble like he does when they play together, and I told him that yes he does, and we even named that exact thing after him.

GasBandit

Staff member
The beginning is boring as fuck. About 2/3rds through there's some upskirt shots. :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1504677347,1504676992][/DOUBLEPOST]Incidentally, the sound on your stream is screwed up. I can hear your mic, but not the game's audio or Terrik.

GasBandit

Staff member
I managed to minimally under-clothe all the nudity in my Skyrim mod build, so now I can stream it while I play again, at least :p

It's still pretty stripperiffic though.

I bought the virtual console version of Pokemon Yellow a while ago and I finally started it. I'm playing with my little Pikachu walking behind me.

My son is going to be horrified when I show him and tell him that I used to play all my games on a system that looked like this :)

Damn that Gary!!!

Do we have a dedicated thread for the DS friend code thing? I've never actually played something social before, so I missed them before. I don't actually know how to find my own code now that I think about it.

Do we have a dedicated thread for the DS friend code thing? I've never actually played something social before, so I missed them before. I don't actually know how to find my own code now that I think about it.
I'm pretty sure they are scattered all over the forum, though they *might* be consolidated somewhere. You can find yours by going to the friends tab on the top of the menu

If anyone would like one of the event Pokemon they missed, I think I can generate most of them now and I'm happy to help :)

If you're ok with them being created that way. I'll create them in the appropriate game though so they have the correct symbol though.

I can also clone and give "face lifts" so to speak to existing Pokemon :)

I had no idea that little thing could do all that. I would have been quite happy with just a back up in case my game got washed and dried again.

I also have a ton of Pokemon that I bred that I'd be happy to trade.

It took me five months, but I finished Persona 5 today.

Though the game frustrated me at many points, and I failed the social link stuff worse than I have in the previous two Persona main titles (reaching rank 10 with the less useful people, and only one of my teammates), that was really a perfect ending.

So much destiny 2. And the good news is it started as a full game this time instead of a year and a half after release!

20170910_103602.jpg

No they don't. Everything I have I've not bought. You get bright engrams, which are the paid content, once you hit the level cap, currently 20, when you fill up your bar which makes xp gained after the cap actually matter. I have more shaders than I know what to do with, everything I have on in that picture has had multiple on them at a few points and conservatively I have probably 30 separate shaders, 50 or more total.

That helmet is the best I can get for my class and the gun is one of the best assault rifles in the game. All from standard drops.

You can literally ignore the silver and play fine. I will not spend a dime on premium currency in games and will not suffer because of it in Destiny. It's been wholly blown out of proportion in this case.

https://www.polygon.com/2017/9/8/16267766/destiny-2-bright-engrams-worth-it

Last edited:
PC version's not out yet, and they're already talking about the first DLC.

--Patrick
I have no doubt that Destiny 2 is a fun game. I really liked what Bungie (eventually) did with Destiny 1.

The problem is that Activision is a shitty publisher. Not the shittiest, that title is highly contested between EA, Ubisoft and WB, but they've been doing their damnedest to get into the running. And while I can take a single player game like Shadow of War and just wait for it to drop to $5 and cut out what enjoyment I want from the bullshit, I have a hard time trusting Activision won't shit up an ongoing MMO(lite).