[Webcomic] Webcomic Appreciation Jamboree

Want to put a new comic on y'all's radar:Prague Race. It's got charming characters, matching style and is quite promising, even though nothing really big has happened yet.

Random page:

In a moment of no longer appreciating, I dropped Sinfest from my bookmarks. I came to realize that it's been forever since it made me laugh and I was essentially only reading it for the same reason some people read Garfield--habit.

To be fair, Erfworld is only posting text updates right now because their artist's mom died and she can't commit the time right now. That said, I also haven't been keeping up on it, and probably won't until they're posting comics again.

Fair enough but even during the remainder of Book 2 I rarely gave a shit to read the text updates. They were better during the post-Book 1 hiatus.

GasBandit

Staff member
Sinfest stopped trying to be funny years ago, and ever since, near as I can tell, has solely been focused on trying to make millenials feel good about their bullshit.

R

Robazoid

I'm no fan of Malaya or Amber/Mike (and even at its height, it was no It's Walky), but Gusto, what did Shortpacked! do to earn your ire? I'm curious

I think it was dragged under because of its association with C2525. I think I saw just as many episodes. It was like they really wanted to do "Autolycus: The Series" but couldn't for some reason.

--Patrick