Venture Brothers. VENTURE BROTHERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
VENTURE MUTHERFUGGIN BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1111!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the episode where he and Brock are infiltrating that mad scientists lair who's making the mega stink bomb.

I love the episode where he and Brock are infiltrating that mad scientists lair who's making the mega stink bomb.
That and "Every which way but Zeus" are my favorite episodes with him! Shore-leave just walks in jumps around and uses their own guns to kill a bunch of the bad guys. Just...so awesome.

This show has the best type of parody characters, the ones that are great in there own right! Hunter Gathers, Shoreleave, Rusty Venture, this show is just amazing! And of course the Monarch is probably one of the most bad-ass comedy villains of all TIME.

Oh man, I don't even know what season I left off on. Where can I watch some online, if that's even possible?

Zappit

Staff member
As long as they play, I'm game. Getting my Gravity Falls fix has been tricky through some of the sites I've used.

He's my favorite too. I'm always yelling "THIS IS ALL HAPPENING! YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE CHANNEL!"
Hells yeah. Shore-leave as well as a lot of characters on Venture Bros are the best type of parody characters, the ones that are great characters in their own right.

fade

Staff member
Jeez, there's more character development in that 5 minute trailer than there is in your average TV show's entire run.

Status
Not open for further replies.