Username Training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, but...you know I can't leave!! Who will Jay harrass if I leave?? He'll turn on you all, you know that right?[DOUBLEPOST=1357675696][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hey! Yours has a Santa hat! I call that an update.
I don't mean to burst your cosplay bubble, but Jay has harassed a few members here before you started. ;)

No estoy seguro de lo que pasó en este thread, pero he decidido que de ahora en adelante cambiaré a español cuando esté confundido, solo para hacerlos ir a google translate.

En ole varma mitä tapahtui tämän säikeen, mutta olen päättänyt, että tästä lähtien minä vaihtaa espanja kun sekava, vain jotta ne mennä google kääntää.

No estoy seguro de lo que pasó en este thread, pero he decidido que de ahora en adelante cambiaré a español cuando esté confundido, solo para hacerlos ir a google translate.
But I grew up Hispanic and lived in Hispanic communities. Where is your google translate now?

I used to be slothilopolis a looooooong time ago. I changed it not long after we got the boot.
I don't think I would have recognized that username actually, but I definitely recognize Shakey. And the avatar. I like old school avatars.

GasBandit

Staff member
Alright, I think I need a refresher course on who's who 'round here, cause you fuckers not only change avatars like mad now, YOU CHANGE USERNAMES TOO!
Don't even get me started dude.

ONE NAME.

ONE AVATAR.

FOR LIFE.

The way it should be.

I didn't miss you at all, Calleja, but maybe that's because I sometimes come across old threads that are necro'd from time to time and I read them as new threads :oops:
Anyways, you don't know me (most likely), but it's good to have you back!

I don't think I've ever spent more than like 6 months without popping up for at least a post or two, but I haven't been a regular since like early 2011 so I'm surprised about how necro those necro'd threads were >_>

You "grew up Hispanic"? So you.. you STOPPED being Hispanic as an adult? Did you have a hispanectomy? Spicectomy?
I don't live as -bunelos and tamales on Christmas- as I used to, so maybe? Also like all my siblings, I was adopted and wasn't born Hispanic.

I was born and still live in Mexico but whenever I leave it people speak to me in English (even in Mexico in tourist zones they do that), so I'm like an undercover Mexican. I was born with a spicectomy. Except I eat tortillas every day.

I was born and still live in Mexico but whenever I leave it people speak to me in English (even in Mexico in tourist zones they do that), so I'm like an undercover Mexican. I was born with a spicectomy. Except I eat tortillas every day.
You're whiter than I am!

Which just means that Charlie hates you more.

Once I was Garbledina and due to a hilarious truth-or-dare thread, at phil 's behest, I had to temporarily change my name to Chad Sexington. Then I travelled for 3 months and when I returned, the ability to change our usernames was gone. At one point I contemplated having Dave fix it, but there were riots in the streets when I publicly announced my indecision. So Chad Sexington it is.
You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.