Username Training

Status
Not open for further replies.
No of course I didn't forget you, you were WasabiPoptart way before I left.

I liked your old avatars better though u_u

Sorry, I will never find that guy funny, and I'll disagree with stupid shit he says like that. YOU MAY DISAGREE WITH THIS IF YOU LIKE I WOULD NEVER HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL WHAT BUTTONS TO PRESS OR NOT TO PRESS.
You don't have to find him funny, just realize that nothing he says is substance/a seriously opinionated post.

You'd probably like her alot more in person. When she's in a mood to be fun, it's a great time. It's been too long since I've seen her now that I realize it :(
And that's entirely what I expected. The whole online persona thing really bothers me. Before I hit send on the last post, I had debated including that bit.

You don't put up a persona and it shows. You're much more genuine than those who invent a character.

I've often wondered if people think I'm faking or have an online persona.

(I don't, by the way, but I'm sometimes curious.)
I still have a sneaking suspicion that all girls online are guys in real life. I know, I know, it's a relic of my early days as a teenaged pervert on AOL. Several evenings did not end well.

But apart from that, you don't seem fake at all.

And that's entirely what I expected. The whole online persona thing really bothers me. Before I hit send on the last post, I had debated including that bit.

You don't put up a persona and it shows. You're much more genuine than those who invent a character.
Yeah I'm kind of straight forward, pretty much the way I am offline as well. Unfortunately that leads to alot of -foot in my mouth- moments that I end up apologizing for pretty soon after.

As for her, I wouldn't say she -invented a character- but I also wouldn't say she's not a bit exagerative when it comes to posting online. She has a pretty morbid side though, sometimes a bit darker than most people would find acceptable but since she's always worked with people she's never really -let it all out-. I really think her problem was that she took it a bit overboard when she finally found an outlet on the forums and really didn't want to dial it back when it got too much. It was years of repression in alot of ways. First her sexuality at home, then it was her morbid interests at school and work. Her knowledge on serial killers is pretty impressive though.

Yeah I'm kind of straight forward, pretty much the way I am offline as well. Unfortunately that leads to alot of -foot in my mouth- moments that I end up apologizing for pretty soon after.

As for her, I wouldn't say she -invented a character- but I also wouldn't say she's not a bit exagerative when it comes to posting online. She has a pretty morbid side though, sometimes a bit darker than most people would find acceptable but since she's always worked with people she's never really -let it all out-. I really think her problem was that she took it a bit overboard when she finally found an outlet on the forums and really didn't want to dial it back when it got too much. It was years of repression in alot of ways. First her sexuality at home, then it was her morbid interests at school and work. Her knowledge on serial killers is pretty impressive though.
Wait, your sister posts on the boards? Who is she?

Holy shit, I didn't realize you two were brother and sister. Damn.

For what it's worth, I've always liked Shego, she's cool people, online persona or not.[DOUBLEPOST=1357706834][/DOUBLEPOST]
That was pretty much the reaction I had too.
(isn't that guy dreamy?)

I thought it was fairly common knowledge though? Gilg hasn't exactly been secretive about it up to now.
Pretty much this. I hid it at first for a good while so I could kind of find my own little niche. Plus I didn't see how it was relevant. It's only relevancy now is to relay information on her well being to those who have asked.

Also it wouldn't put her off from coming back, we've both posted here during the same time period/frame before. The main reason she isn't around is mostly because she's living it up and is rarely online anymore.

I thought it was fairly common knowledge though? Gilg hasn't exactly been secretive about it up to now.
I am often the last to be told about things, not because people actively seek to hide stuff, but because I frequently just happen to not be there when they happen.

EDIT: This does not just apply to this forum. It's a constant thing that has been happening throughout my life, like some sort of aura. It can be inconvenient at times, but I honestly never know if it happens because I failed my saving throw v. knowledge, or because I aced it.

--Patrick

Pretty much this. I hid it at first for a good while so I could kind of find my own little niche. Plus I didn't see how it was relevant. It's only relevancy now is to relay information on her well being to those who have asked.

Also it wouldn't put her off from coming back, we've both posted here during the same time period/frame before. The main reason she isn't around is mostly because she's living it up and is rarely online anymore.
Well, then. Tell her hi from me and I'm glad things are going well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.