[News] US Capitol Siege 6 January 2021

figmentPez

Staff member

I've quoted this before, and I'm sure I'll have to quote it again, "punishable by fine" just means "legal for rich people".

$5K should not be the cover fee that allows guns into the building.

figmentPez

Staff member

Facing trial for an attack on our nation's capital, and she's being allowed to leave the country.... What the ever-loving fuck?

White people aren't a flight risk, since they know they'll never have it as good anywhere else as in Apartheid America.

figmentPez

Staff member
I'm not at all surprised that Roger Stone was lying about where he was on the 6th, and that he was obviously helping to plan the insurrection.

These are the same people who have expressed concerns about Jewish space LASERs conflagratin' up the West Coast, right?

--Patrick

The GOP is now trying to claim that the impeachment is a distraction to cover-up that Nancy Pelosi was behind the Jan 6th insurrection...

:rage:
Heh, knew it that they couldn't resist going back to "It was actually antifa, you guys!".

The funny thing is that that is the most effective way to make their followers that participated in the Capitol "protest" question if they're not being used.

I would be more receptive to that line of thinking if the mistakes in question hadn't been done deliberately.
"I didn't think I would get caught, guess I was wrong" is not a "mistake," it is bad judgement, an inability to accurately assess risk, and a failure to consider the consequences of one's actions.

--Patrick

Imagine if we just said "Fuck the impeachment" and immediately filed federal charges against Trump for Jan 6th. It would probably be 1000x more effective, even if it doesn't work, because we already know the Senate isn't impartial.

C'mon guys... i'm sure that this time he totally learned his lesson...

And if he didn't... 3rd time's a charm...

The six Republicans who joined with the Democrats on voting to continue the trial were Sens. Susan Collins of Maine, Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, Mitt Romney of Utah, Ben Sasse of Nebraska and Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania. (FoxNews)

figmentPez

Staff member
Michigan's Top Republican Calls U.S. Capitol Attack A 'Hoax'

"It's been a hoax since day one, it was all pre-arranged."
"It was all staged."
"I think they wanted to have a mess.... They wouldn't have had a mess with you guys, so they had to recruit this other group of people."

He also questions why "just that one woman" was shot, explains that he thinks there are puppeteers above elected officials who are pulling strings,

And, as if to highlight his stupidity, he asks "How were there so many cameras there?" Because everyone carries a camera around with them! They're called smartphones! Dumbass.

Michigan's Top Republican Calls U.S. Capitol Attack A 'Hoax'

"It's been a hoax since day one, it was all pre-arranged."
"It was all staged."
"I think they wanted to have a mess.... They wouldn't have had a mess with you guys, so they had to recruit this other group of people."

He also questions why "just that one woman" was shot, explains that he thinks there are puppeteers above elected officials who are pulling strings,

And, as if to highlight his stupidity, he asks "How were there so many cameras there?" Because everyone carries a camera around with them! They're called smartphones! Dumbass.
He's given a typical non-apology.

Also, it's the fucking Capitol! I'd hope there were a lot of cameras there! I work at a high school and we have 140+ cameras. I'd hope the Capitol building has more coverage than an average high school.

Also, it's the fucking Capitol! I'd hope there were a lot of cameras there! I work at a high school and we have 140+ cameras. I'd hope the Capitol building has more coverage than an average high school.
I dunno, even over the past month, there have been more shootings, and more fatalities, in average high schools than in congress.

In Caldwell's red barn, law enforcement recovered a flag that resembles the American flag in the upper left corner with the rest of the flag resembling the Christopher Gadsden flag —a coiled rattlesnake on a yellow background over the words 'DON'T TREAD ON ME.' On the flag are a number of signatures written in black marker. Included in the group of signatures are what appear to be 'Don Crowl' and 'Jessica M. Watkins' under the words 'OHIO Regulars.'"