Umm, good for you Seahawks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Seahawks made history, being the first team ever to win their division and get a playoff spot with a losing record (7-9).

Blech.

I'm a big 49ers fan, but I have to say that the 2010 NFC West is definitely the weakest division of all time. OF ALL TIME.

It's like giving the special kid a ribbon for showing up. I say this and yet I am a Seahawks fan. We all know our team is doing very poorly this year (at least it's better than last year) and we don't expect much of anything to come from the playoffs.

Dave

Staff member
And tell them what they win, John!

Well, Dave, they get.....THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS! That's right, Dave, the New Orleans Saints - winners of last year's Superbowl and resurgent in the last weeks of the season. They are a team that has something to prove and they are getting better every week!

That's right, John! Sorry, Seahawks. You got the Whammy.

....THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS! That's right, Dave, the New Orleans Saints - winners of last year's Superbowl and resurgent in the last weeks of the season. They are a team that has something to prove and they are getting better every week!
The Bucs game notwithstanding. :)

That laughing you hear? Marc Bulger in Baltimore. Finally back in the playoffs.

Can't stand the Ravens, but Marc is and will always be a WVU guy.

About the only change I could see would be to let the record determine who got a home game in the wildcard round.

Congrats to the Seahawks, they sucked the least in their division.
Added at: 17:29
God, I hope not. If they do, then just get rid of the conferences and divisions, because they would be pointless at that time.
Like in the NHL with their 5 wildcard slots making the divisions pretty pointless.

Dave

Staff member
As unlikely as it is, I would LOVE to see the Seahawks win it all. Image the heads exploding all over the country!

As a Bears fan, I'd love to see the Seahawks win this week, along with the Packers. A chance to get revenge for a stupid, inexplicable loss.

Dave

Staff member
Seahawks are kicking the crap out of the Saints. It's almost into the 4th quarter and they are up by 14 and just got the ball back on their own side of the field.

Saints magic better hit soon or this will be a HUGE update.

I would congratulate the Seahawks, but the Saints shit-tastic defense handed them that win on a silver platter.

Epic fail, but that makes it even more hilarious. I can't wait to hear the analysts try and reason this one out.

Either way that was a fantastic final touchdown run by Seattle! That stiff-arm will be played non-stop until next week.

And tell them what they win, John!

Well, Dave, they get.....THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS! That's right, Dave, the New Orleans Saints - winners of last year's Superbowl and resurgent in the last weeks of the season. They are a team that has something to prove and they are getting better every week!

That's right, John! Sorry, Seahawks. You got the Whammy.
I would make fun of you, if it weren't for the pesky fact that everyone in America thought this 3 days ago.

As a Bears fan, I'd love to see the Seahawks win this week, along with the Packers. A chance to get revenge for a stupid, inexplicable loss.
Ok, Bears, let's do this now.

On the plus side, I don't see the Bears looking past the Seahawks, because of the week 6 loss.

I want to see a Bears and Steelers Superbowl, I am a Bears fan and will be staying up till 2am my time to watch the game with the Seahawks!

Status
Not open for further replies.