Ukulele Lady

Cajungal

Staff member
I only played guitar for a year, but I vaguely remember it. I guess it's not that much easier, but I don't have to travel far on that tiny neck, and the strings don't hurt me like metal ones do.

...and yet there's no Gusto's Beatboxing thread in our artist's corner.
I just do it RECREATIONALLY and not for the FAME or BAGS OF MONEY.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

I demand either a beatboxing video or a charming/hilarious drawing by the end of the week, mister. THE END OF THE WEEK!
This makes you the second Cajun Halforums woman to demand a charming/hilarious drawing from me today, and it's only 1:30.

Cajungal

Staff member
My favourite part was that you were quizzically looking at the lyrics like "Really? Really!?"
Heheeheee, thanks :D Glad you enjoyed!

Dave, I know that song!! I don't know if it's just like that rendition... I can't watch videos ATM... but i can definitely play it.

Cajungal

Staff member
Yeah but I already did a Beatles song. Plus I like making you flip out... like you did on that island west of.... well you know. :p

Cajungal

Staff member
Wow, thanks for actually finding the chords too! That was very considerate. I'll check it out after the weekend. ;)

Cajungal

Staff member
It's still being processed but should be ready soon. I'm no soprano, as you can tell, but I hope you like it, Dave.

Cajungal

Staff member
Thanks, guys. :) I tried transcribing it into a lower key, but this one had the easiest chord progressions, so I just stuck with it.

Hey, Kev, did you ever beatbox for your dare?!

Cajungal

Staff member
Thanks everybody. :)

Hey does anyone remember who requested that Pearl Jam song and which song it was? I don't want them to think I've forgotten. As for Still Alive (back from page 1) I'm still having trouble with that one. Workin on it though. Wish Batdan was still here... I learned "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head."

Yeah, see, as much as I LOVED your rendition of 64, I didn't really ASK for it, so, uh, it's not a request is it?... uh so you still haven't heeded any of MY requests and... uh

alright, I got nothing. :angry:

Cajungal

Staff member
Heeheehee. I'm hoping to make more videos now that the semester is winding down. Wanna have a lotta stuff up by August. So it shouldn't be too long. ;)

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Wow, I love that dude's voice. I guess I could try that one. I'll get a lot of jokes from my dad. I can hear him now: "Is this a personal mission statement of yours, Leslie?" "Har har, dad."