[Request] Tsundere Rating

I feel we need a rating for when we disagree with the content of a post (e.g. human babies are delicious and should be farmed for human consumption), but like the format/delivery of it (e.g. memes, gifs, great analogies, Susan jokes). Positive or Neutral, definitely.

Something that means "I-It's not like I like your p-post or anything, b-baka!... *blush*"

Dave pls

I feel like the reply option is the best for that, since it gives plenty of room for explanation.

--Patrick
Dunno, I feel like a Funny+Disagree button (which I guess is what I'm requesting?) is useful for the same reason its individual parts are useful.

I've often felt that ratings should just be a bit field, which would let you mix-n-match whatever flavor of rating you want.
I realize the software probably doesn't support this, though.

--Patrick

Dave

Staff member
Who knows? I haven't updated it in like forever. It may have that now and I wouldn't know it. :)

The ability to select multiple ratings would cheapen the accomplishment of those few special posts that get every rating, IMO.
Also, it would cheapen my record :p

Also, imagine your alert queue when I can give every post every rating I feel is applicable.

Confession: when I first saw this thread, I mistook it for yandere. Mainly because I hoped for an excuse to post this again...

@PatrThom I was making lewd implications about your vague statement actually referring to not limiting yourself to one sexual, gender, or lifestyle category. B-baka.

Confession: when I first saw this thread, I mistook it for yandere. Mainly because I hoped for an excuse to post this again...
*snip*
Man, I should compile a few Shimoneta reaction pics/gifs and start using them. That show is life.

@PatrThom I was making lewd implications about your vague statement actually referring to not limiting yourself to one sexual, gender, or lifestyle category.
Nah. I'm as straight as they come, though I don't mind being seen around people who aren't. This has left many people...confused.
crazy.gif

--Patrick