Former President Trump Thread

Nothing the House, Senate or magic meteor does matters. America as a nation must decide that they can not tolerate this behavior and work towards changing it over generations. The simplest way to achieve that is to vote for people who oppose those beliefs en masse for generations until the mindset of politicians becomes such that it would be folly to support those ideals and expect election.

Last edited:
This country has to address the fact that there are two distinct cultures within it that are diametrically opposed to one another. The racist half and not racist half (I doubt it’s exactly 50/50, but you get the point) are going to have a reckoning (again).

So Green raised impeachment in the house last night on a point of house privilege, and as such I believe it must be voted on by the house no later than 48 hours after it was raised. I don't know if it can be withdrawn or ruled improper. If it passes impeachment inquiry will be held before drafting a resolution for the Senate.

figmentPez

Staff member
"You know, they talk about people of color. I'm a person of color. I'm white. I'm an Anglo Saxon. People say things all the time, but I don't get offended," Rep. Mike Kelly of Pennsylvania told Vice News.

:facepalm:

figmentPez

Staff member
“the fact that Republicans were more offended at acknowledging racism than they are at the racism itself speaks volumes for who they're fighting for in America” - AOC

House voting to hold Barr in contempt.

The only thing the House can do is stop this administration from doing things legally, which ends up meaning nothing when they just do those things illegally.

Oh look hundreds of pages detailing campaign finance violations revealed today painting pictures of perjury and obstruction. What's that? Just put it on the pile?

figmentPez

Staff member
WOW, Dolt45's defense is, word for word, "I didn't say that, they did."

That's not how leadership works. Someone acting like a president should would have put a stop to that chant right then and there, and told his followers that it's inappropriate. If he was unhappy with it, if he actually disagreed with it, then it was his responsibility to put a stop to it.

Dolt45 is pathetic. He is a weak, sniveling excuse of a human being. He deserves to be struck by lightning for his lies.

figmentPez

Staff member
Is Trump having mental problems? I don't mean stupid, I don't mean willfully ignorant like most Republicans, I mean unable to mentally function well enough to understand what's going on around him.

It's been an on-going theory for awhile now that Trump is suffering from dementia/Alzheimer's, but doesn't have the clear "These are the guys actually in-charge" candidates that Reagan had, which is why his government is in absolute shambles 90% of the time.

Last edited:
The racist you elected President seems to tampering with witnesses again. What's that? Just put it on the pile? Oh, okay.

figmentPez

Staff member
This seems cool.

So, what's to stop this from being used against citizens who can't "prove" their status?

Wait... "We may intercede," Trump said [about the homeless]. "We may do something to get that whole thing cleaned up."

This is aimed at the homeless and the mentally ill. They're going to start declaring US citizens to be "illegal immigrants", and ship them off to any country they can bully into taking them.

Well... to put it bluntly, foreign nations can refuse to accept deported individuals unless the US can prove they are a citizen of that country. If the US tries to force the issue, then said nations can deploy their armed forces to stop any forced relocation.

Which effectively makes these individuals stateless until regimes change. It's the worst possible solution!

figmentPez

Staff member
Well... to put it bluntly, foreign nations can refuse to accept deported individuals unless the US can prove they are a citizen of that country. If the US tries to force the issue, then said nations can deploy their armed forces to stop any forced relocation.
First, I think it's stretching things to assume that deportations like this are going to be done legally. I mean, I wouldn't put it past the Trump administration to think they can just smuggle people into other countries and leave them there.

Second, there are a lot of countries that respond to the US's threats. Nations that rely on US military aid, like Ecuador, aren't exactly in a good position to be using their troops to try and stop the US from doing what it wants.

Lastly, that's assuming that actual deportation happens in the case of a mentally ill homeless person, and they aren't just outright murdered under the guise of being "deported" to their "home country".