Former President Trump Thread

Trump repeatedly referred to Mueller's questions and the meeting as a "perjury trap".

I guess no one explained to him that one can easily avoid a "perjury trap" by NOT TELLING LIES.

He's asking the Supreme Court to bypass lower appeals courts in order to fast track the transgender military ban that military officials and the courts disagree with. Or was it banning asylum? Or was it a monorail? He's flailing so much between topics this week, it's hard to pin him down.

Dave

Staff member
There are steam or electromagnetic launchers, apparently. But obviously from the response the Naval officer was talking about the ship itself and not launchers. So Trump just sounded even more like a fucking moron.

Can you just imagine the looks in that officer's room when the call ended?

Holy fucking shit that's REAL! And the quote is not someone making fun of him, he ACTUALLY THOUGHT WE USED STEAM POWERED CARRIERS?!?
At first i though they where talking about the nuclear reactors, and i was wondering if they found a new way to generate power with them besides boiling water...

Turn out he just doesn't get the difference between the method used in a system and the controls for that system.

Bonus point: look what i found by searching "trump" and "steam":

He has long advocated for the Navy to return to steam catapult plane launchers. For no explicable reason so he goes with they are too complicated.

He has long advocated for the Navy to return to steam catapult plane launchers. For no explicable reason so he goes with they are too complicated.
He's an idiot. Steam catapults are fucking huge and hard to regulate correctly, which can lead to damage in air frames. EMALs are much smaller and easier to control, so it's much easier to launch things like the large, lightweight drone planes that we use for kill missions these days.

NO ONE wants to go back to steam. Yes, steam is cheaper, but it can't do the things we need for modern warfare.

He's an idiot. Steam catapults are fucking huge and hard to regulate correctly, which can lead to damage in air frames. EMALs are much smaller and easier to control, so it's much easier to launch things like the large, lightweight drone planes that we use for kill missions these days.

NO ONE wants to go back to steam. Yes, steam is cheaper, but it can't do the things we need for modern warfare.
Follow the money. Someone he's in hock to makes steam catapult equipment. I guarantee it.

Holy fucking shit that's REAL! And the quote is not someone making fun of him, he ACTUALLY THOUGHT WE USED STEAM POWERED CARRIERS?!?
More stupidly, his Thanksgiving message to the Military is that the Navy is too stupid to use the equipment they're using.

Trump repeatedly referred to Mueller's questions and the meeting as a "perjury trap".

I guess no one explained to him that one can easily avoid a "perjury trap" by NOT TELLING LIES.
Also, is'nt a perjury trap what the 5th amendment was made for? As in it's only a trap if they already can prove you did the thing, and are just trying to add a perjury charge to it too.

Also, is'nt a perjury trap what the 5th amendment was made for? As in it's only a trap if they already can prove you did the thing, and are just trying to add a perjury charge to it too.
For Trump to be able to take the 5th, he'd first need to be able to shut his mouth for 5 seconds.

figmentPez

Staff member
Reports say that immigrants runshed the border because of false information spread on social media saying that any who made it across would be granted asylum. Golly, now who could possibly benefit from the spreading of such falsehood?

Wow, that's screaming "HEY! LOOK OVER HERE!" about as loud as can be, isn't it?
I wonder what's going on in the other direction?

--Patrick
An environmental report released late on Friday, detailing how fucked the planet is due to climate change.

Last week cheeto filled out his questionaire from Mueller.

Yesterday Mueller revoked Manaforts plea deal for not being truthful.

Today it is revealed that Manafort met with Assange in person while working for cheeto.

Last edited:
I mean, that’s true, though I would argue he would have already said it. He’s not exactly shy with his stupid thoughts.