This is now the "Look at my face pubes!" thread

Will you have a real picture of yourself as avatar for 1 week?

• Sure, why not?

Votes: 62 76.5%
  • No. The internet scares me.

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • I would, if I have a camera. Alas, no

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Dear Amy, I hate you, please die. (No.)

Votes: 5 6.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Real Avatar Week

For the record, I considered making the same comment N_R did, but I tohught it'd be misinterpreted coming from me.
Still, it's true - all the women in this thread so far look great, and I have to say quite a few of the guys have surprised me too. You're not as nerdy as you think you are! You look cool! Go! :-D

Oh, and Satori looks like I'd just want to sort of lay my head on top of her and doze off, lying like that. Hmm.

Real Avatar Week

Hey, "oh all right" is much better than I could ever hope for. Pfft, women, never satisfied even when given a positive answer :-P

Real Avatar Week

I have to admit that I like real photos much better than cartoons or symbols as avatars. If I were king of the world, every week would be real avatar week.

Real Avatar Week

I like you Rob, but I don't like you that much.
/sigh. The story of my life.

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Oh. And I changed my Avatar. Don't know if it's more or less sensible than the previous one, but I had to dredge deep into Facebook for it.

I don't have many photos of myself, so after looking through like ... 400 pictures that my friends have tagged me in, I settled on something taken two years ago at 3 a.m. in my dining room with the webcam of my macbook while I was holding it sideways.

This reminds me that I need to get decent photos of myself taken.

Real Avatar Week

ANOTHER FUNNY HAT!

(i asked, no one answered, hat it is) (yes, I am shaved beneath it)(yes, I like parentheses)

Real Avatar Week

I feel as if I am not familiar enough to play along.

Well that, and I go to great lengths to avoid visual evidence of my existence.

Pictures of my son, though, those I have thousands of.