This is now the "Look at my face pubes!" thread

Will you have a real picture of yourself as avatar for 1 week?

• Sure, why not?

Votes: 62 76.5%
  • No. The internet scares me.

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • I would, if I have a camera. Alas, no

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Dear Amy, I hate you, please die. (No.)

Votes: 5 6.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fade

Staff member
Real Avatar Week

I'm not playing along because some small group of people on the internet might possibly maybe think I'm important enough to stalk for some inexplicable reason, because they all think about me that much.

[/sarcasm]

Real Avatar Week

I'm not playing along because some small group of people on the internet might possibly maybe think I'm important enough to stalk for some inexplicable reason, because they all think about me that much.

[/sarcasm]
I would. I'm out of stalkees right now.

If you'd pay me the ticket to get where you live.

A

Andromache

Real Avatar Week

Relaaaax.

NR can save them for a later date if he decides to play along.

Now where's my spittoon?
frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn if you shop my face, but it might offput some more thin skinned but still nice people who might be upset to have themselves shopped. I was trying to coax some of the newbies out.

Real Avatar Week

frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn if you shop my face, but it might offput some more thin skinned but still nice people who might be upset to have themselves shopped. I was trying to coax some of the newbies out.
:drool:

Real Avatar Week

Oh trust me escushion, my folder at home let me know that a long time ago. I just missed seeing it on a regular basis on the forum. :cool:

A

Andromache

Real Avatar Week

Haha, preemptively shopped in a beard because I was feeling left out!

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

[/sarcasm]
right, because like women, there are no stalkers on the internet.

Real Avatar Week

I am getting new glasses today, so I'll probably be taking new pictures anyways.

There's a minute chance I might get FRISKY and gif myself doing the dance to the left of this post, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Real Avatar Week

Right on, Shego and WildSoul! :clap:

Okay I'm doing something in Kingdom of Loathing with my clan but when I'm done I'll switch too.