[Other] This is a question for Shego,but the rest can help too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need Bondage tips. Me and a ladyfriend have tried a little and want to graduate from silk scarves and fuzzy cuffs.
Got any tips for me?

C

Chibibar

well. Have a safe word (seriously)
I think the next level up would be either paddles and cat-0-nine-tails. The trick is to find the "sweet" point between pain and pleasure. Start off slow and build up to it. It is an art really on how you use the tool to exert the maximum pleasure. It all in the wrist and flicker movement. experiment a little but definetly go slow :) It is suppose to be fun and pleasurable not painful ;)

well. Have a safe word (seriously)
I think the next level up would be either paddles and cat-0-nine-tails. The trick is to find the "sweet" point between pain and pleasure. Start off slow and build up to it. It is an art really on how you use the tool to exert the maximum pleasure. It all in the wrist and flicker movement. experiment a little but definetly go slow :) It is suppose to be fun and pleasurable not painful ;)
OK, you are the last person that I suspected to know about this....

http://www.comeasyouare.com/default/index.cfm/shop/sex-toys/bondage-toys/

Their bondage tape is fantastic because it truly doesn't hurt when you pull it off afterwards.

If you don't have alot of money to spend, incorporate ice, candle wax (use white candles; I find the coloured ones stain the skin), wooden spoons, bottles, clothespins, all natural feather dusters.

And by the gods, have a safe word, use it, and respect it. Then it's a matter of seeing how many boundaries you want to push.

Now, go have fun, kids.

C

Chibibar

Ice and Wax is a bit advance ;) cause it can cause damage if you are not careful.

Now remember that you have a whole body to work with. Arms, legs, hands, feet, back and chest. It is not limited to erogenous zones.

Of course something simple as pure trust is blindfold with a feather while tied up. It can be scary and exhilarating at the same time. Of course you can use clothespin in the mix.

C

Chibibar

When I was in Japan for a brief time a friend of mine who was into rope told me all kinds of interesting things you can do. I was..... too educational for my taste.

What's the reason for wanting to go further? Is it an attempt to increase the perceived danger (thrill)? Or are we talking actual restraint (control/loss thereof)? Isolating that sort of thing might help. It's one thing to say, "I want to really ramp up the fruit flavor," as opposed to, "I really want to bring that pear flavor up front and center."

--Patrick

A three syllable safeword seems to be the sweetspot, as it's easily recognized through a gag. Some people use a color system, green means keep doing this, yellow means slow down, red means stop right now. But that just never seemed sexy to me.

M

makare

If they've already tried some things they probably already got the safeword covered. It's a pretty basic concept.

B

Biannoshufu

If they've already tried some things they probably already got the safeword covered. It's a pretty basic concept.
basic or not, it's a core safety issue when exploring BDSM experiences, and just like always reminded people to buckle up when taking off in a plane, it needs to be repeated each and every time. Don't forget, others might stumble across this thread who have NO BDSM experience, after all.

Generally speaking, it's as has been stated already: go into this with an open mind, find your limits, respect them - once you cross the squick line, it's not going to be fun for either one of you.

Random story: I once knew of a guy who thought the point of BDSM was to get your partner to use their safeword. Like it was the end goal or something. Fucking tweaker.

Yikes.

Of course, this just reminds me of a throwaway line from Family Guy. "Get out now or stay and get weird"

Status
Not open for further replies.