Things you hate that everyone else seems to like?

Personally I think writing off a place on a single experience is stupid but I suppose we just see each other as stupid.
It's a very primal and honest reaction, actually. People tend to stop doing things that get them sick because it's a survival mechanism from our old hunter/gatherer days. Even if it was just a single bad experience, they have millions of years of biology telling them not to do it again.

It's a very primal and honest reaction, actually. People tend to stop doing things that get them sick because it's a survival mechanism from our old hunter/gatherer days. Even if it was just a single bad experience, they have millions of years of biology telling them not to do it again.
Apparently I have stupid survival instincts for having continued to go back.

And also for not wanting to kill spiders. I only kill them because my Lady MacBeth of a wife makes me.

I guess I just evolved? :p

Apparently I have stupid survival instincts for having continued to go back.
I was thinking the same thing about myself. Almost every time I eat fast food, particularly this one cheesesteak place here, I end up with intestinal distress almost immediately. I still eat it. I think it's because I know it's the grease upsetting my stomach rather than spoiled food.

I greatly dislike the Godfather movies. I just can't stand them, as a story. I can appreciate the way they staged difference scenes and camera angles. but I just can't stand the movies as a whole.

I can't stand mayonnaise or mustard.

I have a flash of hate when I'm in a movie theater and somebody near me (or in front of me) pulls out a cellphone during a movie.

GasBandit

Staff member
I'm guilty of this. But I only do it because I'm paranoid that I might have missed a call from the babysitter during a loud scene.
To heck with your wailing demonspawn, woman! Rob Schneider is in a real pickle! The situation in which he finds himself is not at all what he thought it would be!

I greatly dislike the Godfather movies. I just can't stand them, as a story. I can appreciate the way they staged difference scenes and camera angles. but I just can't stand the movies as a whole.

I can't stand mayonnaise or mustard.

I have a flash of hate when I'm in a movie theater and somebody near me (or in front of me) pulls out a cellphone during a movie.
Why? I love the Godfather movies.

I weep for you.

I loathe sparkling water. Everyone in Germany drinks it, but I can hardly put it into my mouth.
I dont mind softdrinks, but for some reason I just dont like sparkling water.

Last edited:
If I could only eat american chocolate,I wouldnt like it too.

aaaaaw yiss....I just went there. Love skittels though,but this isnt the thread for that.

I don't like them. Don't care for Brando. Don't care for mob movies. Just don't care for the movies. You are free to like them, but I don't have to.
No. Someone else likes them--how dare you dislike them.

I've owned The Godfather on DVD since 2006 and still haven't gotten around to watching it.

I doubt many people have actually eaten real alfredo. Well, they probably have, they just didn't know it.

Shit has no cream in it just oodles of butter and cheese.

If you don't like butter and cheese, well, you're wrong about everything.

Last edited:
I doubt many people have actually eaten real alfredo.

Shit has no cream in it just oodles of butter and cheese.

If you don't like butter and cheese, well, you're wrong about everything.
That's how my daughter likes her pasta. Just butter and Parmesan. I never knew that was alfredo though.

I weep for you.

I loathe sparkling water. Everyone in Germany drinks it, but I can hardly put it into my mouth.
I dont mind softdrinks, but for some reason I just dont like sparkling water.
Seriously. My fridge is now a home to several bottles of sparkling water, since my girlfriend moved in, so I tried it again last night. It's definitely not for me.