Things I hate

More power, more doing, that's the power of the home depot
You have questions? We have answers. Radio Shack.
We are farmers, da da da da da da da
Nationwide your kid just died is on your side
Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there!
Plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is
Five dollar. Five dollar. Five dollar foot long.
I am stuck on bandaid, 'cause bandaid's stuck on me!
Give me a break, give me a break, break me offa piece of that kit kat bar.
The best part of waking up is folgers in your cup
I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony
Wouldn't you like to be a pepper too?
I don't wanna grow up, I'm a toys r us kid...
I wish I was an oscar meyer wiener
Two all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese...

This post.

GasBandit

Staff member
Head on. Apply directly to the forehead.

Eight hundred five eight eeeight two three hundred ... EMPIIIIRE! (Today)
We’re Beatrice.
In Japan, the hand can be used like a knife
Now direct from France it’s the amazing French Mouli
Berries and cream, berries and cream
Fresh goes better with Mentos fresh and full of life
Sometimes you need a little Finesse...

—Patrick

Dealing with my older cousin. He's intimidated me since I was a kid (he's 8 years older). He's always been a piece of shit. Constant law problems, so you can imagine how well we get along now. I see that he now has a confederate flag tattoo on his arm. This racist fucking moron hasn't lived anywhere but Alberta or Ontario his whole life.

One night of listening to him complain to my grandma and aunt about Muslims and Trudeau won't kill me.

Now he's telling me how the immigrants are commiting all murders. Apparently I don't know shit about murder in Alberta.

Do you have a big Black gay friend that can thoroughly beat his ass to a pulp? Just to make that sting his ego that much more?

Now I'm hearing about how we'll soon have Muslim prayer time in the parliament. It's so dumb and ignorant I'm laughing about it.

This dumb fucker can't wait for Jason Kenney to come into power so he can cut medical spending so his son that has a FUCKING ton of medical conditions can be better off.

GasBandit

Staff member
Just use the copy from last year. Nothing really changes to cowboys fans, they're all still living in the 90s.
They didn't run last year. We changed stations (last year it was our Classic Rock station, but we sold that station, so now it's on our country station), and so now all the sponsors are new.

I guess the game doesn't start til 8 so we can still get something in... but deadline was 10am this morning! I blame our sales goons.

Dave

Staff member
Why is that the Cowboys fault? Sounds to me like you should hate the sales geeks and the client.

GasBandit

Staff member
Why is that the Cowboys fault? Sounds to me like you should hate the sales geeks and the client.
This is but a drop in the bucket of reasons I hate the radio broadcast of Dallas Cowboys Football.

It all boils down to: Our stations should not be airing Dallas Cowboys Football.

I hate my old hair straightener. It just ruined my hair with high temperature. I had to cure it with different oils for almost two years! The new one is better - the temperature can be regulated and it handles with my wavy hair. I've read the review here and decided to purchase Sutra.
Well hello new member that's clearly not trying to sell anyone a hair straightener

I hate my old hair straightener. It just ruined my hair with high temperature. I had to cure it with different oils for almost two years! The new one is better - the temperature can be regulated and it handles with my wavy hair. I've read the review here and decided to purchase Sutra.

Last edited:

Dave

Staff member
People. I hate people. I’m sitting right now in the parking lot of an auto parts store. I got about a mile or so down the road from my house and my oil light came on. I popped the hood and found that someone had stolen my oil cap. The fuck?

Dave

Staff member
I’m at work about 3 hours late. The pat had to be brought in from another store. It cost $5.34 in total. So I guess that’s okay.

Are you sure it's not that whoever changed it just forgot to screw it back on, left it on top of the engine, and then it fell off when you drove away? Hanlon's Razor, and all that.

--Patrick