theHun - this Bud's for you (also included: Dinner for Schmucks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Rules have been updated to reflect the correct policy on posting as Guest during a ban. I'll turn the Guest posting back on tomorrow and the new rules will be in effect then.

Y'ask me, making a new thread was just way over the line. It was disrespectful when an already sensitive/potentially volitile thread had been locked. Making a second thread about it went well past that. The temp-ban was warranted. Then creating a guest account to get around the ban? Yep, no problem with that, either.

Then again, this kind of behaviour I would expect from someone else who had done that several times before.

Y'ask me, making a new thread was just way over the line. It was disrespectful when an already sensitive/potentially volitile thread had been locked. Making a second thread about it went well past that. The temp-ban was warranted. Then creating a guest account to get around the ban? Yep, no problem with that, either.

Then again, this kind of behaviour I would expect from someone else who had done that several times before.
You are a man wise beyond his years. And extremely good looking.

GasBandit

Staff member
Let me just say, I didn't participate (in the latest two), but once they got locked, I read them both. I was both glad I didn't participate, and glad I read them. Quality entertainment there. Train wreck grade. Allow me to join in on welcoming Mr. The Hun to the bad side of the tracks in Halforum City.

ok ok, I'll be civil, I apologize for hurting everyones feelings and pinky swear(the most serious of swears) I will not bring it up again. scouts honor!

also real smoked meat logs are delicious, now I need to find one and devour it for great justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.