Export thread

theHun - this Bud's for you (also included: Dinner for Schmucks)

Mathias

Mathias

I'm so proud of you.

LittleSin

LittleSin

This is going to get locked so fast...but I excho this sentiment.

Your mocking skills are glorious.

Jay

Jay

What happened?

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Mat is still riding the wave of delicious trolling put out there by thehun earlier.

Mathias

Mathias

We all were thinking to do it. Hun executed masterfully.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

But he did so grudgingly. And without buying a present.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

We all were thinking to do it. Hun executed masterfully.
Yes yes, he did masterfully.
/

Mathias

Mathias

But he did so grudgingly. And without buying a present.
No beer and no presents make Homer go something something...

I'd like to think the original plan was to wait till the husband fell asleep halfway through the movie before the profession of love was declared. And then bashing his head in with a candlestick.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Somebody fill me in

bhamv3

bhamv3

I am now lusting after Shego.

EDIT: The character! Not the poster! Due to the pic of Shego the character that Shego the poster posted!

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Somebody fill me in
That's what she said.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Go crazy?

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Too late.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

That's what she said.
That's not what I wanted.

Mathias

Mathias

I would like to invite Shego and her girlfriend over to my basement... for... presents...

yeah... yeah that's the ticket...

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I would like to invite Shego and her girlfriend over to my basement... for... presents...

yeah... yeah that's the ticket...
No GF atm:

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

No GF atm:

Where are the tits on that drawing. The fuck

Mathias

Mathias

That's ok, as long as you keep that rat bastard maid of honor of yours away from my party!

THIS IS MY PARTY!

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

He is, after all, a married man.

Mathias

Mathias

Ok in all seriousness, that Norris thread was so fucking stupid, I really needed to just get all that out of my system.

Talk about first world fucking problems. lol:rofl:

Im good now. phew.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

That's not what I wanted.
(Yeah I have no idea what's going on either.)

Jay

Jay

Untitled.jpg

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Ah. Figured it out.

drifter

drifter

Somebody fill me in
Back-back-back-story: Norris makes an amazing train wreck of a thread
Back-back-story: Norris makes another thread, with expected results
Back-story: mr_thehun makes mocking parody thread of Norris's thread

And so now here we are.

Mathias

Mathias

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Holy shit, I wish Norris needed advice every day.

Mathias

Mathias

Back-back-back-story: Norris makes an amazing train wreck of a thread
Back-back-story: Norris makes another thread, with expected results
Back-story: mr_thehun makes mocking parody thread of Norris's thread

And so now here we are.

Holy fuck, how did I miss that first thread!?!?

LittleSin

LittleSin

Holy fuck, how did I miss that first thread!?!?
You didn't know? Oh man..welcome to a brave new world.

Jay

Jay

I once hosted an intimate party in my basement but then I took some uninvited guest to the knee.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I just want you all to know... I'm in love with this thread while it lasts.

Bones

Bones

I salute Mr Hun, he has proven his worth, if he does so again in a even more spectacular fashion, I may have to start a fan club. :D

Dave

Dave

Yeah, I'm proud as well. So proud, in fact, that Mr. Hun's ban has been moved from 1 day to days for circumventing the ban and posting as a guest. Normally he'd get a whole week but the Guest thing is more my fault than his. He didn't set up an alt to post, which saved him from teh week.

I did have to turn off Guest posting, which sucks. I was worried more about how spammers would react to it but it turns out our own users are the ones who used it for nefarious reasons.

So shit gets ruined for other people. Nicely done. Let's celebrate him. :rolleyes:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Banned for posting a parody thread. Then removing Guest posting because he had some fun with a guest account, since he was banned for something so tame. Bit extreme no?

Dave

Dave

I won't argue the initial ban, but the circumventing is not extreme and is a direct violation of the rules. Actual wording is:

If you're banned, do not create new accounts to get around it. This will increase the length of the ban and may lead to a permanent banning.
Of course, this did not address posting as Guest as it wasn't an option when I made the rules. But it's the same thing. Still, he didn't create an alt to do it so I just moved it out 1 day instead of a week like I could have under the rules.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Banned for posting a parody thread. Then removing Guest posting because he had some fun with a guest account, since he was banned for something so tame. Bit extreme no?
We'll just say he's on forced vacation. Sometimes you gotta fight the powah to troll so successfully.

Dave

Dave

Rules have been updated to reflect the correct policy on posting as Guest during a ban. I'll turn the Guest posting back on tomorrow and the new rules will be in effect then.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Y'ask me, making a new thread was just way over the line. It was disrespectful when an already sensitive/potentially volitile thread had been locked. Making a second thread about it went well past that. The temp-ban was warranted. Then creating a guest account to get around the ban? Yep, no problem with that, either.

Then again, this kind of behaviour I would expect from someone else who had done that several times before.

Espy

Espy

Y'ask me, making a new thread was just way over the line. It was disrespectful when an already sensitive/potentially volitile thread had been locked. Making a second thread about it went well past that. The temp-ban was warranted. Then creating a guest account to get around the ban? Yep, no problem with that, either.

Then again, this kind of behaviour I would expect from someone else who had done that several times before.
You are a man wise beyond his years. And extremely good looking.

Dave

Dave

How did you understand that? All I heard was "Meep! Meep, meep meep!"

Mathias

Mathias

so guys im havin this party in my basement....

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

STFU, Chaz.

Mathias

Mathias

well i see someones been invited to norris' cellar of love...

Jay

Jay

Will there be presents?

GasBandit

GasBandit

Let me just say, I didn't participate (in the latest two), but once they got locked, I read them both. I was both glad I didn't participate, and glad I read them. Quality entertainment there. Train wreck grade. Allow me to join in on welcoming Mr. The Hun to the bad side of the tracks in Halforum City.

Mathias

Mathias

Will there be presents?
smoked meat logs

Jay

Jay

Can I bring a friend?

Bones

Bones

can I bring the best man from my wedding?

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

For cripes sake, just drop it.

Tress

Tress

Yes, this is getting a little too nasty.

Jay

Jay

We should all go camping.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

If you wanted to ban Mr. The Hun, you could just mention a certain square in China. We'd never hear from him again.
Added at: 19:29
smoked meat logs
For real, or innuendo?

LittleSin

LittleSin

Alright. This is getting less fun.

Bones

Bones

ok ok, I'll be civil, I apologize for hurting everyones feelings and pinky swear(the most serious of swears) I will not bring it up again. scouts honor!

also real smoked meat logs are delicious, now I need to find one and devour it for great justice.

Dave

Dave

:lock: