The Video Game Kickstarter Thread of the Future of Passing the Risk to the Consumer

GasBandit

Staff member
Reactions
7,434 1,575 30
...dare I ask who is #1? I ain't searching for that phrase at work.
"Your Highness," The actual movie that line is from.

Although I get different google results than Dave, apparently, because I see us as the last entry on the first page. Or maybe it's changed in the last hour or so.

Reactions
2,031 419 5
Did they ever actually SAY Minotaur penis? It's been a while since I've seen it. I mean, it was there, but did they SAY it?

Dave

Staff member
Reactions
2,507 1,179 23
Did they ever actually SAY Minotaur penis? It's been a while since I've seen it. I mean, it was there, but did they SAY it?
I've never seen the movie all the way through but they indeed do not say it as far as I know. They SHOW it, but not say it.

Reactions
217 39 0
How can you show a big fat juicy minotaur penis and not mention it? That's absurd!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Reactions
934 69 2
A board game based on the 2010 video game heavily inspired by an early 90's American TV cult hit. Yeah, I'm on board.

Reactions
683 100 11
And, finally, there's a Pathfinder videogame:

By former Nival staff... which leaves me a bit weary, but i guess HoMM5 wasn't that bad, and the lore and art where not their choices.

Reactions
2,665 762 25
Well this has been quite the exciting ride:
Currently at $1734592 out of a goal of just $20000.

Some of those pins look absolutely fantastic.
EDIT: My favorite of the pins:

dung20.png

--Patrick

Last edited:
Reactions
866 345 14
Well this has been quite the exciting ride:
Currently at $1734592 out of a goal of just $20000.

Some of those pins look absolutely fantastic.
EDIT: My favorite of the pins:

View attachment 32404

--Patrick
They're beautiful, though not all are equally legible. Sadly I hardly ever play tabletop anymore, and my dice mostly go unused...And I'm still waiting on some dice I ordered on KS 5 years ago. Dammit! Tempting! But I'll pass.