[News] The USA Police State will never satisfy its lust for beating, gassing, and imprisoning minorities

Take care of yourself. I think we are all feeling tired, and it's getting harder to be present.
The continued collapse of the US has gotten me more online. I don't think I have a single friend IRL that has a more lefty stance (on the current protests) than "both sides need to improve."

The continued collapse of the US has gotten me more online. I don't think I have a single friend IRL that has a more lefty stance (on the current protests) than "both sides need to improve."
Lemme hook you up with a DSA zealot I know. I'm damn near right wing compared to my friends.

What sort of normie Facebook Uncle friends do you have?
Hey man, I get it. I have friends on that side too. Living first in Washington County (where they elected that sack-bag Glenn Grothman) then moving to Milwaukee has exposed me to VERY different ideologies.

it feels like i was right about the pessimistic things and wrong about the optimistic things and i wish it was the other way around

i'd even take being wrong about every thing

figmentPez

Staff member

From Christianity Today: George Floyd Left a Gospel Legacy in Houston

Before moving to Minneapolis for a job opportunity through a Christian work program, the 46-year-old spent almost his entire life in the historically black Third Ward, where he was called “Big Floyd” and regarded as an “OG,” a de-facto community leader and elder statesmen, his ministry partners say.
“George Floyd was a person of peace sent from the Lord that helped the gospel go forward in a place that I never lived in,” said Patrick PT Ngwolo, pastor of Resurrection Houston, which held services at Cuney.

Oh the amount of cop looting pics out there are unreal.

Fucking rioters need to have something done about them.

In an oppressive city, where curfews are mandatory, and the police show no mercy. There is but one man, one lone wolf, who is not afraid to speak truth to power, and say what everyone is thinking:

"69 degrees? nice."

I Cannot Remain Silent
Our fellow citizens are not the enemy, and must never become so.
-- Mike Mullen, Seventeenth chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

It isn't cool, Mister President
-- Pat Robertson (Yes, really)

Last edited:
:notes:When I was just a little boy
And the cop wouldn't give me his name
I said "now who do ...
Who do you think you're fooling?"
:notes:

--Patrick