[News] The USA Police State will never satisfy its lust for beating, gassing, and imprisoning minorities

Dave

Staff member
Rioting has broken out in Omaha it seems. Glad it didn't happen while I was at the protests. I'm too old for that kind of nonsense.

Protests in Houston may have turned into riots, as well. People are being warned to avoid downtown Houston tonight.
I just read about it. Weird I didn't hear about it earlier, but it seems like this is spreading all over.

Every single one of these seems to be the cops start taking force to arrest and disperse and it just spirals out of control from there. We also now have two instances of reporters being arrested / assaulted by police. What the hell is happening.

Ooo! Do they get to bring their guns into the building with them?

...except replace "Governor of Michigan" with "President of the United States," of course.

--Patrick

Robert Evans has been covering the protests in Portland where no violence has broken out (despite some attempted vehicular violence by passers by), unlike a lot of cities. WHAT'S THE CONNECTION?

Robert Evans has been covering the protests in Portland where no violence has broken out (despite some attempted vehicular violence by passers by), unlike a lot of cities. WHAT'S THE CONNECTION?
Cops showed, stuff is on fire and tear gas and shit now.

Last edited:
And the extreme right wing news is gleefully reporting that the Pentagon has ordered the Army to have military police ready to deploy in Michigan.

This is a test run for November. To see if the military will obey unlawful orders to act against American citizens.
There is precedent, however. The military was used per the Insurrection Act to help quell the 1992 LA riots.

But try as he might, they can't be everywhere at once.

figmentPez

Staff member
There is precedent, however. The military was used per the Insurrection Act to help quell the 1992 LA riots.

But try as he might, they can't be everywhere at once.
True, there is precedent, but I don't really think that Dolt45 is going to show restraint and act according to the law. He's going to test the limits of his authority.

True, there is precedent, but I don't really think that Dolt45 is going to show restraint and act according to the law. He's going to test the limits of his authority.
Later or later (we're three years beyond sooner), someone is not going to wait to be thrown under the bus for listening to this asshole.

^ Ninja’d by Frank

we must have posted at the exact same time. Please read that thread people. The video with the pallet of bricks particularly got me.

I'm sure most of the (starting ) violence is from agents provocateurs (learn to properly pluralize folks), but them pinning it on far left, far right, Putin, Trupo, Bernie, Clinton and Soros just shows they really really don't know what's going on. Understandable, but isn't helping.

I thought it was weird how every video I seemed to see with large police confrontations had a bunch of white people. I didn't go so far to think they were white supremacists trying to incite violence between police and protesters or at least trolls, but now I can see it.

Yes the twitter is already filling up with voices proclaiming with confidence that the violence was all organized and orchestrated by those dastardly Antifa people.

--Patrick
yeah but that’s just the craziest of the crazy idiots saying that. Example:

I don't believe that change in the narrative to try to delegitimize the rage that ignited these riots. There may have been some outside shit involved but the majority is angry people lashing out the only way they left.

I thought it was common knowledge that there are "opportunists" who flock to riots, like IRL Internet trolls.

--Patrick
Yeah, there are anarchist troublemakers who specifically go to these hot spots just to stir up shit. I remember many were identified during the G20 meeting in Toronto years ago, when I lived there.