[News] The USA Police State will never satisfy its lust for beating, gassing, and imprisoning minorities

I think we gave up updating this topic due to the rapidity of police murdering black people in the U.S., but a recent one's really gotten under my skin. A woman (Sandra Bland) was pulled over for a traffic stop in Texas, and because she was belligerent with the police, they arrested her. Days later, not properly processed, she dies of apparent suicide. Saying apparent because the story keeps changing as to whether she killed herself with sheets or a garbage bag, her mugshot looks like she's lying on the floor and already dead, and the circumstances around her death (i.e. new job, intent on bringing her case to court) seem against the idea that she killed herself.

Now, the prosecutor of this area has said that an autopsy confirms the death as a suicide ... I'm not sure how one confirms that. One of the arresting officers allegedly was a former Klansman, though I haven't seen sources to confirm this.

Likely there will be no answers to what happened to this woman, because that's how it goes in these cases.

In other news, another pool party where black kids were present, some more abuse! This time the girl was 12 years old, but apparently displayed such unexpected strength that the officer needed to grab her by the neck, then slam her neck-first into the police car. She's in the hospital. I'm sure that made him feel big.

I reblogged a photo--the problem with a photo showing a person, and then showing them in a KKK hood, is that it's almost impossible to tell if it's the same person. So it may or may not be legit.
Then don't reblog it. That's the problem with tumblr. People let emotions cloud common sense and hit reblog reflexively, facts be damned. The tumblr mob doxxed multiple officers in the Ferguson case before finally hitting on the right one. I cut ties with a friend over her reblogging of the mob determined to destroy the life of a young girl who made a poorly thought out racist tweet.

Don't be part of that mob.

Then don't reblog it. That's the problem with tumblr. People let emotions cloud common sense and hit reblog reflexively, facts be damned. The tumblr mob doxxed multiple officers in the Ferguson case before finally hitting on the right one. I cut ties with a friend over her reblogging of the mob determined to destroy the life of a young girl who made a poorly thought out racist tweet.

Don't be part of that mob.
I've never doxxed anyone.

You're right. Usually this comes from "just woke up, reblogging stuff before I get ready for work so my wife has something to read at her boring job" me, when my detective skills aren't running at top efficiency.

Fuck that officer in particular. As far as I'm concerned he killed Sandy Bland. If he doesn't like being accussed of being a member of the KKK fuck him maybe he shouldn't kill a woman over a fucking cigarette.

Personally I can't believe that the officer is even still on the force seeing as how he escalated the situation far past the point of any reasonable person and somebody died because of it.

And we haven't been talking about the fact that the footage they released of the situation might have been edited with the tow truck driver appearing and reappearing cars driving past multiple times.

Saw an article (haven't watched a video of this) that the precinct has released footage of Bland going through the booking process, and they apparently have seven hours of footage they intend to release. No idea what that'll be of.

Saw an article (haven't watched a video of this) that the precinct has released footage of Bland going through the booking process, and they apparently have seven hours of footage they intend to release. No idea what that'll be of.
I'm guessing it won't be of the time where they murdered her and tried to cover it up.

I've never shared this, because I don't really like to talk about it, but my nephew was arrested on drug charges. He was guilty. He had strayed pretty far off the path of the straight and narrow.

He somehow had not been thoroughly searched and ODd in his cell. I'm estranged from my sister, but my heart went out to her. This sort of stuff is unacceptable.

People who die in custody is a raw spot for me and that clip is just disgusting.

"but she kicked at him" you will most likely hear people argue.

"she's in a full police station fucking cuffs" will be my response.

I've struggled with words and have nothing to add. I just keep seeing more shit daily. And it's been daily for a long time.

Can you believe Mike Brown was shot was almost a year ago?

Dave

Staff member
She kicked at the cop. That's a face breakin'.

Yeah, I think the response was just a little bit over the top.

I've struggled with words and have nothing to add. I just keep seeing more shit daily. And it's been daily for a long time.

Can you believe Mike Brown was shot was almost a year ago?
Not really. Especially since there's been little change, only more stories of the thugs in blue doing what they do.

Speaking of:

http://americannewsx.com/crooks-cri...-to-officer-ray-tensings-murder-charge-video/

At no point in the video does Sam Dubose, resist, not comply or do anything threatening. It shows Officer Tensing asking for a license. Dubose tells Tensing that he can’t find it. Tensing goes to open his door. Dubose says, “I ain’t even done nothing.” Tensing pulls his weapon as he opens the doors and shoots Dubose in the head. At no point was Tensing ‘being drug’ as Tensing said in his police report. At no time was his arm ‘caught in the wheel’ as is stated in his police report. Tensing also tried the tried and true method of corrupt police officers that murder innocent people, “I was in fear for my life.”

Also:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/...repeated-pleas-for-help-ignored?detail=email#

Really, no front plate, open container of Gin, no ID, likely drunk, not complying with lawful orders... If that cop kept his cool or whatever he was thinking, he would have a righteous bust.
It really feels like the only thing keeping the police from becoming a force of good is the police themselves sometimes.

Yes, I'm pretty sure too.[DOUBLEPOST=1438376525,1438376308][/DOUBLEPOST]

Really, no front plate, open container of Gin, no ID, likely drunk, not complying with lawful orders... If that cop kept his cool or whatever he was thinking, he would have a righteous bust.
The stop was fine, it was the whole shooting an unarmed guy in the head thing that's the problem.

Front plates are not universally required in all states (though Ohio does), at 0:35 to 0:39 when the murderer holds up the gin you can see the bottle still is sealed and full, the killer didn't do a field test or breathalyzer so any assumption of impairment is purely supposition, and what jurisdiction does a campus policeman have over 1/2 a mile off campus dealing with a non-student, to make those orders lawful before murdering him? The only two things he has on the guy are a lack of ID and a missing front plate. Are those capital crimes?

Last edited:
Front plates are not universally required in all states, at 0:39 when the officer holds up the gin you can see the bottle still is sealed and full, the cop didn't do a field test or breathalyzer so any assumption of impairment is purely supposition, and what jurisdiction does a campus policeman have over 1/2 a mile off campus dealing with a non-student, to make those orders lawful? The only two things he has on the guy are a lack of ID and possibly a missing front plate. Are those capital crimes?
You can't do a field sobriety test if the suspect drives off. Campus police have a very wide jurisdiction and have had it for over a decade. They are police and are required to enforce the law. Of course he should not shoot the man for fleeing. He should have started pursuit.

You can't do a field sobriety test if the suspect drives off. Campus police have a very wide jurisdiction and have had it for over a decade. They are police and are required to enforce the law. Of course he should not shoot the man for fleeing. He should have started pursuit.
The dude didn't drive off, he was shot in the head and his dead foot went onto the accelerator. At 1:41, the murderer attempts to open the door, draws his gun, says "Stop!", fires a bullet through the guy's face at 1:42, rolls, and at 1:43, after the gunshot, we hear the engine rev and the car moves. He was already shot before "attempting to flee".

So, at best, the murderer stopped this guy for not having a front plate. Everything else came after. That's not enforcing the law, it's hunting.

I don't know why Sixpackshaker has such a hard on for defending these police who are straight up murderers. Whether the suspect was attempting to drive off or not is irrelevant. Cops are not Dirty Harry. They don't get to just go around shooting people they perceive to be a threat.

He put the fucking car in gear and started to drive off. That is why the cop was yelling stop.
Except that the car engine noise disputes that; the motor doesn't audibly engage until after the gunshot. The murderer ordered the victim to get out of the car, the victim pulled his door closed and got shot in the fucking face for it.

Look at the video again, starting at 1:35. The victim's hands aren't on the gear shift or steering wheel. Over the last 10 seconds of his life, he pulls the door shut when the murderer attempt to open in, uses both hands to keep the murderer from pulling him out of the car, and is shot. At what point did he put the car in gear?

I don't know why Sixpackshaker has such a hard on for defending these police who are straight up murderers. Whether the suspect was attempting to drive off or not is irrelevant. Cops are not Dirty Harry. They don't get to just go around shooting people they perceive to be a threat.
I am not defending this cop. I am telling you guys what is happening in the video.[DOUBLEPOST=1438387242,1438387178][/DOUBLEPOST]
Except that the car engine noise disputes that; the motor doesn't audibly engage until after the gunshot. The murderer ordered the victim to get out of the car, the victim pulled his door closed and got shot in the fucking face for it.

Look at the video again, starting at 1:35. The victim's hands aren't on the gear shift or steering wheel. Over the last 10 seconds of his life, he pulls the door shut when the murderer attempt to open in, uses both hands to keep the murderer from pulling him out of the car, and is shot. At what point did he put the car in gear?
Pause at 1:45 his hand is on the gear shift.

Sure seems like you're trying to justify why the cop had to use deadly force to me.

Even if all that were true about the suspect, which in the case of the gin, is untrue, how is this at all relevant unless you're trying to justify the officer's actions?

Sure seems like you're trying to justify why the cop had to use deadly force to me.

Even if all that were true about the suspect, which in the case of the gin, is untrue, how is this at all relevant unless you're trying to justify the officer's actions?
Do you even read my post? I never defended the shooting of this driver. Read the lies in Null's posts.

You didn't answer my question. Why is what you're bringing up relevant. You thought it relevant enough to the discussion to bring it up. Justify your reasoning.

And don't shift this to Null. You brought this all up before null ever posted.

You didn't answer my question. Why is what you're bringing up relevant. You thought it relevant enough to the discussion to bring it up. Justify your reasoning.

And don't shift this to Null. You brought this all up before null ever posted.
I disagreed with the stop being called Chickenshit. So I said what the cop had on the driver to arrest him.