[News] The USA Police State will never satisfy its lust for beating, gassing, and imprisoning minorities

I AM NOT CONDONING THE FOLLOWING

At some point it feels like this is going to escalate to the point people are literally going to start just firebombing the building and Waco the feds inside.

Well Boogaloos could be here to support the protest, but the are trying to start a second Civil War.... so maybe they should not be allowed to hang out...
Don't worry, their little bitch-asses scattered as soon as the Feds starting spraying gas and skat shot on the crowd and started charging people with their stubby little bullpups. I did, however, watch as a fed climbed to the top of the fence and dropped a triple-chaser over the fence, but he forgot to hold on and cook it off at all, so the protester directly on the other side just picked it up and dropped it back at the fed's feet - where it went off.

Don't worry, their little bitch-asses scattered as soon as the Feds starting spraying gas and skat shot on the crowd and started charging people with their stubby little bullpups. I did, however, watch as a fed climbed to the top of the fence and dropped a triple-chaser over the fence, but he forgot to hold on and cook it off at all, so the protester directly on the other side just picked it up and dropped it back at the fed's feet - where it went off.
Oh, and a streamer who will remain completely nameless walked up to the fence line and stole two live fed grenades, then just walked off. That's how sloppy they're being with their gear. They're leaving un-used grenades - mostly SAF-SMOKE but also some of their CS grenades - right up against the fence, at their feet. So protesters are stealing them, pulling the pins, and tossing them back over the fence. Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Dave

Staff member
Word is they are rolling out to Milwaukee and Chicago next. I don't think things will go as well as they think here.
HowDroll is on the front lines in Chicago. Keeping her and her friends in my thoughts and watching her Twitter feed when the gestapo rolls into the Windy City.

HowDroll is on the front lines in Chicago. Keeping her and her friends in my thoughts and watching her Twitter feed when the gestapo rolls into the Windy City.
Tell her to let us know if they need any specific communications support or mutual aid group contacts before or during. Anyone can hit me up on Twitter
@Garedicus
or Signal (if they've been vetted by HowDroll or someone she trusts it's 2zeroSIX Eight83 FiverZeroNil8). We're getting to be experts on mutual aid groups, PPE suppliers, and all kinds of tools. For example - the streaming out of Chicago is complete ass, so it wouldn't hurt to start flooding the area with wifi repeaters and signal boosters. Also, give me maybe another week or two, and I might realistically have been able to make contact with mobile/portable cell tower providers and engineers.

Can someone make this post look prettier?

Last edited:

Dave

Staff member
I’ll do that when I get home tomorrow night. Right now I’m in a hotel in South Dakota and the internet is shit.

Rest in Power, Garrett Foster; and best wishes for a speedy recovery, un-named man in Aurora.

Last edited:
Yeah, they better keep their asses away from North Ave and Hwy 43. That area makes even me nervous.
You could have stopped at West North Avenue. (shudders) I mean, damn - 20th and North was where those stupid kids beat that old man to death a few decades ago. It hasn't gotten any better.

You could have stopped at West North Avenue. (shudders) I mean, damn - 20th and North was where those stupid kids beat that old man to death a few decades ago. It hasn't gotten any better.
Few years ago I was driving back from downtown on 4th of July and got on the hwy at North Ave- you know, where it goes through that neighborhood before getting to the highway? As we drove through there were people slowly driving through, hanging outside their cars, lighting fireworks and shootin guns up in the air... FROM THE CARS. It was an experience.

Yeeeeup. The north side of MKE could turn into a war zone very quickly if the Feds try anything. The MPD hates patrolling up there.

I have sources. They must be kept secure and safe, but they are incredibly experienced in the wars in Syria, Yemen, and Afghanistan. They're starting to report the possibility of chlorine gas* being used on protesters by the federal troops in Portland. Evidence is being collected still, but there are serious concerns that, in addition to the expired gas that breaks down into cyanide, the feds may be intentionally using chlorine gas on the protesters. Please bear in mind that this is an active investigation that is still in its beginning stages, but there is evidence and there is evidence that the feds are attempting to remove that evidence.

Edit: It's DM. We're working on getting a canister, but we now have multiple sources reporting that this is DM. *Diphenylchlorarsine. The US Federal government has unleashed chemical weapons banned BEFORE the Nazis used them on millions of people, on their own citizens.

Last edited:
I have sources. They must be kept secure and safe, but they are incredibly experienced in the wars in Syria, Yemen, and Afghanistan. They're starting to report the possibility of chlorine gas being used on protesters by the federal troops in Portland. Evidence is being collected still, but there are serious concerns that, in addition to the expired gas that breaks down into cyanide, the feds may be intentionally using chlorine gas on the protesters. Please bear in mind that this is an active investigation that is still in its beginning stages, but there is evidence and there is evidence that the feds are attempting to remove that evidence.
Chlorine gas has a very obvious and immediate effect on plant life exposed to it. If it's in use, it should be quickly obvious, especially once daylight hits.

--Patrick

Chlorine gas has a very obvious and immediate effect on plant life exposed to it. If it's in use, it should be quickly obvious, especially once daylight hits.

--Patrick
I think that might be part of what caused the concern in the first place. But, since there's little to no data regarding what CS and CN gas do to plant life exposed to prolonged, sustained releases of those substances, it could have been caused by the however many straight nights of two to three hours worth of those gasses being shot into the streets. We also have some teams on the ground attempting to monitor water quality, air quality, and effects on wildlife, as we're starting to see a lot more dead birds around the city.

I think that might be part of what caused the concern in the first place. But, since there's little to no data regarding what CS and CN gas do to plant life exposed to prolonged, sustained releases of those substances, it could have been caused by the however many straight nights of two to three hours worth of those gasses being shot into the streets. We also have some teams on the ground attempting to monitor water quality, air quality, and effects on wildlife, as we're starting to see a lot more dead birds around the city.
DM. It's DM. The chemical that they've been finding is diphenylchlorarsine and diphenylcyanoasrine. It's yellow green, odorless, crystalline substance that causes all kinds of fucked up shit, but especially makes people rip their respirators off to puke.

DM. It's DM. The chemical that they've been finding is diphenylchlorarsine and diphenylcyanoasrine. It's yellow green, odorless, crystalline substance that causes all kinds of fucked up shit, but especially makes people rip their respirators off to puke.
Ah now that sounds familiar.

msgfrom1971.png

[Excerpt from The Anarchists' Cookbook, 1971]

--Patrick

So, we have live ammo on the ground. The feds have just kidnapped several moms and dragged them, bodily, back into the courthouse. They are preparing to shoot de-arresters with their sidearms, which are all they're armed with now in some cases.

Last edited:
So, we have live ammo on the ground. The feds have just kidnapped several moms and dragged them, bodily, back into the courthouse. They are preparing to shoot de-arresters with their sidearms, which are all they're armed with now in some cases.
Live ammo was not used tonight, still. It was threatened against a member of the press holding a press pass with press painted on his gas mask wearing a press shirt and some press pants, but they weren't actually fired. Four hours of hell, though.

Riot Ribs has disbanded, effective immediately, an hour ago. They've received too many threats, including some physical threats to their safety from supposed volunteers, and with the feds dumping DM on the grills and committing crimes against humanity by trashing medical supplies and food donations, it's just not safe there right now. It's actually dangerously insane to keep re-opening in the same place every day while federal stormtroopers are assaulting everyone nearby and stealing the houseless populations' stuff and burning their tents down. So, they're out.

Although, there's a second group that's claiming that they're the real riot ribs and that the other group just pulled a $300k exit scam.

Edit: Mm, not an exit scam. Real fucked up - the OG crew were assaulted by a man who has a felony conviction for firing into a car full of kids at some point. He and his group of armed assholes came in, set up a second venmo/cashapp account, stole thousands of dollars worth of cash donations, and then broke someone's nose this morning. The OG crew has fled Portland for their own safety, and now we're trying to figure out how to evict the people who've taken over their tents.

Last edited:
Yeah, the Riot Ribs situation is so shitty. Those folks have been doing such good work to be bullshitted out by fucking criminal grifters.

Yeah, the Riot Ribs situation is so shitty. Those folks have been doing such good work to be bullshitted out by fucking criminal grifters.
Especially because one of the people who was chased off was the same one who was hit by the truck full of Proud Boys and spent three days in the hospital.

And we now have photographic evidence of potential chlorine gas use from the plants in front of the Courthouse. The evidence is piling up, and approaching a preponderance. Plus, there are several public mass spec labs in and around Portland, and samples are being gathered and prepared for shipment/delivery.

People a mile away from the federal courthouse can smell all of the chlorine gas that was unleashed on protesters tonight by the US Federal government. We've seen pictures* of corrosive ordnance being unloaded by troops; we have chlorine smell pervasive throughout the area, up to a mile away; we have reports of dozens of people vomiting all night long from the gas, regardless of gas masks; we have plant damage** consistent with chlorine toxicity that has shown up in the last 48 hours. Additionally, tonight we watched as the federal goon squad attempted to "extinguish" a small fire (started by one of their own hot canisters) with spray from hoses that just made all of the people near it retch, yank their masks off, and scream when the gas hit their faces. One person reported that the gas was burning his arm hair off. So, I kind of need to know, at what point is nightly chemical weapon use considered the same as using live ammo? At what point does the country and community at large consider this to be more than a protest that keeps getting gassed, and has in fact turned into civil war?

Corrosive poison.png

Tree damage.png

Last edited: